Merome <3

A/N Weeelll no one gave me a name so I just chose MEROME cause #Merome4daayys!!

~_~_~Jerome P.O.V~_~_~

So it's my first day in a new country new town new house... I don't like moving house but my dad got transferred to Canada this time.. Montreal, Canada.. The moving van pulls up at my new house and it's huge.. Apparently it's an apartment block with 3 other families living here too.. Our apartment is 4 so ours is at the back closest to the pool... WAIT POOL THIS IS AWESOME!!! I walk into the apartment and it's fancy as hell the walls are an aqua colour with dark brown reddish floor boards. I walk into my room and the first thing I look at is the walls there a really nice brown colour I touch them and it was fuzzy THE FREAKING WALLS ARE MADE OF FUR THIS IS AWESOME and the floor being a light brown floor boards with a huge king sized bed this is the best room ever!!!

-:-:-:-TimeSkip-:-:-:-

I decide I should visit the neighbours as I'll be living next door to them.. I go to apartment 3 and knock on the door and a guy with a red checkered shirt and jeans with red converse opened it "Hey I'm Mitch you must be the new neighbour" "Hi I'm Jerome yea I am" "So what school are you going to go to Jerome??" "uhh Rivertown High" "Well we will be going to the same school then!!" " Great!!" "Here I'll show you around this apartment block and introduce you too the other people who live here!!" "Okay Great!!" "You know what Jerome i think we're gonna be really good friends" as he said that he put his arm around me and showed me to the other apartments..

-:-:-:-TimeSkip-:-:-:-

So today I made 3 friends!! Mitch, Ty, and Adam!! Ty and Adam are a couple [SKYLOX KAWAII DESU] and they all have YouTube channels!! Adam's is SkyDoesMinecraft
Ty's is deadloxMC
And Mitch's is TheBajanCanadian
I think we're gonna be friends forever there really really nice and my dad said we won't have to move again!!!

-:-:-:-TimeSkip-:-:-:-
*^*1 Year Later*^*

It's been one year since I've moved here... Wow one year so today were have a celebration!!! [party XD] Me and Mitch have been very close lately closer then best friends should be... I think I might like him... Like like him but he's straight.. He'll never like me back..

-:-:-:-TimeSkip-:-:-:-
*^*To Truth Or Dare*^*

Everyone was sitting in a circle Me, Mitch, Ty, Adam, Tyler[MunchingBrotato], Jason[MinecraftUniverse], Tyler[LogDotZip], Matt[Noochm], Rob[Woofless], Preston[TBNRFrags], Martyn[Bodil40], and Lachlan[CraftBattleDuty] All of my friends I have made this past year... And they all have YouTube channels!!! How cool is that!?! "Adam truth or dare?!?" Jason asked Adam "Oooh Dare!!" "okay well I dare you too...... Eat Budder while singing Justin Bieber!!" "OH MAI GAWD JASON NO DONT DO DIS!! DONT MAKE ME DO DIS!!!" "YESH ADAM YOU HAVE TO DO DIS!!!" "Ugh.." Adam moaned as he went to the kitchen to get the budder "BABY BAHBY BAHHBY OOOOH" Everyone laughed there heads off!! "Now that, that monstrosity is over MITCH Truth or de Dare??" "ooh I'm gonna go with dare buddy!!" "YESH okay well I dare you to do a seven minutes in heaven with...... Jerome!!!" "uhh no thanks" and he blushed... HE BLUSHED!?! Does that mean he likes me too?!? NOO JEROME DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP!!!

~_~_~Mitch P.O.V~_~_~
[OH MAI GAWD FINALLY!!]

"YESH okay well I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with.... Jerome!!" Adam says to me.. "Uhh no thanks" I say back trying to hide my blush but failing... I've kinda like Jerome for a while now... Well actually since the first time he came to my door I looked at him saw him and loved him... Love at first sight you could say and when he talked i fell in love even more.... But he'll will never love me back.. He seems straight but you never know.. "Mitch Mitch you there?!?" I hear a voice say.. it was Jerome "oh yea I'm here sorry I zoned out" "well time for seven minutes in heaven Mitch.." Adam Says "Oh yea still have to do that... Well let's get it over and done with" i grab Jerome's hand and lead him to a closet and close the door, push him up against the wall and kiss him he seems a little surprised but kissed back does he like me?? Or is he just doing this... I pull away and he looks disappointed.. "Jerome can I tell you something..." "Mitch I need to tell you something too..." "okay on three" "1,2,3" and at the same time we say "I Love You"

A/N HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!! it took me basically all day but it got done.. DONT FORGET COMMENT A SHIP YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ABOUT!! [Minecraft Youtubers Only]
VoTe CoMmEnT fOlLoW (and $h¡t like that)
PEACE •ू(ᵒ̴̶̷ωᵒ̴̶̷*•ू) )੭ु⁾