Chapter Two: Party for Two

Lauren's P.O.V

After the baseball game, I rode with Keaton to the party. We pulled up to the guys house. It was a nice looking. It was actually pretty big. Good area too. When we walked in, people were every where. Two girls were passed out on a couch and these other girls were drawing on their faces. Of course, a few couples making out. Then, I spotted her.

Camila.

She was a challenge, but I mean, who doesn't like a challenge? I know I do. She's straight, she's taken. But that wouldn't stop me. Usually it would, but Camila seemed different.

I walked up behind her and poked the side of her stomach. She laughs and turns towards me.

"You are not Austin..." She says looking at me.

"That I am not, but I am Lauren. Which is so much better." I smirk,  making her chuckle a little bit.

"What do you want, Lauren?" She asks.

"I just wanted to have a simple conversation with you. Is that to much to ask?" I give her a pouting face, which makes me slightly smile.

"If you didn't come off to strong, we'd be good friends." She states.

"Really? Well, if I lower it down a bit, would I be ok then?" I smile and ask.

"You're ok now." I smile at her response and meet her gaze. "My friend Rita has a liking to you." She points out to Rita, who is looking at us.

"Yeah well, I have my eyes set on someone else." I slide in and it makes her blush.

"Whatever you say. I can't stop you. But hey, if I was into girls, trust me, I'd be all over you." She gives me a smirk, winks at me and walks to Austin, leaving my breathless.

"That girl will be the death of me." I say to myself, watching her walk away.

I was outside in the backyard when I hear Keaton call my name. He comes up to me, obviously a bit drunk.

"Lauren, if you could have any girl here. Who would it be? You pick and I'll go hit in her." He laughs off.

"Um, well, Camila. That's your friends girlfriend though so, I guess that girl." I point to a girl with nice long hair in a pony tail. Her skin looked smooth and damn, she was gorgeous.

"Alright. Ugh, oh! That's Ariana. I got this, I got this." He says and Awalks over to her. I watch him and I couldn't help but laugh when she pushes him away, so I walk over to calm things down.

"I am so sorry for my friend.. He's drunk and an idiot." I simply put it.

She gives me a genuine smile. "Oh no, don't worry about it. I know him too, he dated one of my friends. Um, I'm Ariana." She holds out her hand and I take it.

"Lauren." We smile at each other and let go. Um, I should probably get him to a couch or bed, better yet. Let him sleep this off."

"I can help?" She asks.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to bother you anymore." I say, slyly.

"Oh please, I wouldn't mind if you bothered me a bit more." I smile at her response.

We both throw one of Keaton's arms around our shoulders and carry him upstairs. We lay him on a bed and laugh after looking how passed out he was.

"Wow. We've only been here a good couple hours and he's passed out already." I joke.

"That's Keaton for you." she says laughing.

"How'd you know where to go? This person must throw a lot of parties if you knew where to go to so easily." I suggest.