Chapter 5

It was all dark around her. She tried to stand right but was bounded by a rope on her feet and hands. There were voices of two persons quarelling outside the room. After some minutes the door opened, bright light lit the room with a boy coming towards Alina.
"Who...who are you? What you want? Money? Yes i know you want it. I can give you that but please let me go!" Alina said with fear in her eyes.

"I told you before, i am your half Brother." He replied with a smile.

"I dont have a brother."

"Yes, You do, ask your father. Ask him about who was Julie?" He dailed a number, The bell rang and the next voice was of Iqbal, Alina's father.

"Dad, its me Alina, He kidna...." She tried to complete but the boy put his hand on her mouth before she could say anything.

"Alina...Alina...Where are you?" Iqbal was murmuring on the phone.

"Hey Dad, its me, its been a long while i guess that we talked." The boy said with a creepy smile.

"Jeon....Jeon is it you....?"

"Yes dad its me, your son, Jeon Jungkook, do u still remember?"

"But you were died in a car accident with julie...how could you?" Iqbal was in a shock

"Yes, that accident which was planned by you i guess, we survived." He said and cut the call.

As soon as he turn off the cell phone, he heared the voice of police siren around. He looked through the window. Police cars covered the whole area.

"You will get caught" Alina said

"You think so? We will meet soon alina but must ask your dad that who am i and then if you want to help meet me on cavillary ground at 6pm after 3 days. My future is in your hands now" He said and went through the back door.

After a few minutes Police came in amd rescued her as Aunt Sessy was waiting outside by the car with V.

"Henna told us that someone strucked on her head and took you. We tracked you with the help of V. Are you okay my baby?" Aunt Sessie said.

"But how you know that i could be here...How you know V?" Alina asked V.

"Alina see closely this is my home....Home where we used to play together....i came home and i heared your scream and i called the police." V described the whole scenerio.

"We...We played...When?" She asked

"Alina i am Taehyung." As soon as he said that name Alina hugged him and started to weep.

"You both should go now...Take Alina to his home V." Aunt Sessie said.

Alina and V sat on the car and drove towards her house. Alina put her head on his shoulders saying " I was just thinking of you when he came, he said he was my half brother".
Taehyung hold her hand and tried to relax her to what happened.
______________________________________

"Are you safe?" Sessie asked on phone.

"Yes, i am, Please keep her safe, her life is in danger now by what we did. Dad will be soon in NewYork. Get ready for plan B." Jungkook hung up the call.