Chapter10 (John and Stephani's POV)

John's POV:

I slightly nudged Stephani.

She laughed and nudged me back.

I really liked her...Which is weird....I never actually liked a girl, like I liked her.... Oh god, what is wrong with me?!

I looked at her and smiled.

She sat on the table and started drinking her coke.

Stephani's POV: I could tell John liked me. I liked him, but at the same time I didn't.

"I really need to pee. Wanna come with me?" I said to Allison.

She just looked at me, then nodded.

"I need to go too." Claire said following us.

We were in the bathroom. Claire and I were fixing our makeup, as Allison stood there and watched us.

I sighed, "I think John likes me."

"Don't you like him?" Claire asked.

"Not really."

"It seemed like you did."

I sighed again, "I know how John is with girls, and I honestly don't want another relationship like that. After thinking about it."

"How is he with girls?"

"He just sleeps around with them. Not really in it for a relationship. But I am, I'm a girl, I have needs."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"I'm tired of sex all the time, especially since it doesn't mean anything. You know, I've never even went on an actual date with a guy before."

"You haven't?"

I shook my head, "If you haven't realized this, but I have a reputation of a criminal, and a slut." I rolled my eyes, "And it's all my fault. Like everything else. You know, I don't even like my reputation of being a criminal. I just went through a faze in 7th grade, and it stuck with me. I don't even like smoking. And the rep of being a slut, well that was just me being stupid with getting drunk."

"Well, if you want a real relationship, who would you date?" Allison asked.

I looked at her, she spoke!

"I dunno. Andrew seems kinda cute. But he's got the hots for you."

"What? Nooooo." She laughed.

"I can tell. In his eyes," I looked down, "Brian, he seems like the kind of guy for relationships, and not just sex."

"You wouldn't go for a guy like him? Would you?" Claire asked.

"Oh, of course I would." I sighed, "I'm not as I appear. Like I said, I went through a faze in middle school, and it stuck with me. I was a nobody in middle school. I had no friends. I didn't talk to anyone. Then I started getting detention all the time. Mostly because the teacher in charge of the detention was cute, so I had an excuse to be with him."

"Ew, you thought a teacher was cute? Gross!" Claire shrieked.

I shrugged, "He was kind of cute. He was nice too. He uh, actually works here now."

"Who is it?"

"Mr. Dreggler."

"I don't know who that is."

"Oh, well, him. Anyways, in 8th grade I started getting the rep. I was drinking and smoking. And then I lost my virginity. To Eden Stef."

"Eden Stef?!"

I nodded my head.

"He's just another Bender. It's like he's got his own population."

I nodded again, "I went to more parties. Got drunk more. And well, in 10th grade, I had slept with about seven guys. I hated it though. I haven't been to a party since. But that's not me. I just have a rep to protect. If I don't-"

"It will ruin you."

I looked at Claire, "Exactly. And that's why I don't want you guys to say anything."

"Why did you tell us? You don't even know us." Allison said.

"I felt like I could trust you guys." I wiped a tear from my eye.

"I won't tell." Claire smiled.

We both looked at Allison.

"What? I don't even talk!" She said.

"Well, you are now." I said.

She smiled, "Your secret is safe with me."

We went back into the library. I sat next to Brian, "So, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm a straight A student. I like Physics, Trigonometry, and anything that's challenging."

John's POV:

I watched Stephani sit down next to the nerdy kid, Brian. She asked him, "So, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm a straight A student. I like Physics, Trigonometry, and anything that's challenging." He responded.

She then giggled, "Oh wow. I wish I was smart like you." I couldn't tell if she was serious or not.

I looked at Claire, "What is this?" I asked.

Claire sat in her seat, then she looked at Stephani and Brian, "None of your business."

I went over to Stephani and Brian, "Why are you talking to him?" I asked her.

"It's a free country, isn't it?" She snapped.

I pulled her arm. She then hit me, "Fuck off Bender."

"God, one minute you're all over me. Then the next minute you're all over Johnson. You are such a slut."

"I said fuck off!"

I pulled her arm again, this time she was out of her seat.

"Leave her alone." Brian said, standing up.

"What are you going to do about it? Wise ass." I growled.

Brian sat back down.

"Let go of my arm, Bender." She said through clenched teeth.

"Make me." I growled.

"You're hurting me."

"Let go of her." Andrew pushed me.

I released her arm. She went over with Claire and Allison.

"What are you going to do about it, Sport-O?"