Ch 4 Demon Hound

Y/n pov

"HOLIDAY! HOLIDAY! WE'RE GOING ON A HOLIDAY!" They been saying this ever since you guys left the manor Finny, Bard and Mey-Rin won't shut up.

"Spectacular! He actually bringing us! We get to go on a holiday at the Queen's own resort!" Mey-Rin said.

"Looks like the Master can be quite generous when his spirit moves him." bard said next

"Or it could be because he's afraid that if he leaves you guys alone in the manor it might be destroyed before he gets to the destination," I said.

"Don't be a mood killer Y/N. You're starting to sound like Sebastian. Try to have some fun!" Finny said.

I turned to look at Finny and started laughing.

I rolled my eyes and noticed Sebastian turned his head slightly to me

I blush and look away from him.

I could tell he was Smirking.

"It seems we've arrived at the village everyone."  Sebastian Said.

As Finny, Bard, and Mey-Rin were excited for a second then they saw a tree decorated with old chains hanging from the tree and dog skulls on the ground.

"Oh yes, I forgot to mention something, the resort which the Queen is planning is yet to be constructed." The young master said.

I smirk seeing the other servants seemed upset.

"Yes master" they replied

Tanaka continues driving up suddenly  Finny saw a elder woman with her baby carriage stuck,

He got out and help the elder women but then they notice that what was inside the carriage wasn't a baby but the bones of a dog.

"Apparently a lot of the villagers have been violently killed or gone missing. The village has shrunk to a third of it's size in the past 10 years, a part of my task is to find out why and put an end to the problem." Ciel Said

As we arrived to the village

We passed by a man training a dog and hugging it,

"He manipulates the dog with treats and punishments. He commands the mutts obedience but the dog isn't too blameless either. It fonds it's humans and welcomes the chain around it's neck, I can't understand it." Sebastian Said.

"If you're trying to get at something deeper just say it." Ciel Said

"No it's nothing important, my Lord. Simply that, while I love cats more...I'm not especially fond of dogs. To be completely frank...I hate them." Sebastian Said looking this way

I turned to Sebastian and put a smile on my face.

When we finally arrived at the castle.

To see a woman walking outside the estate and waiting for the carriage to stop. "I presume this is the Earl of Phantomhive?" Maid asked.

"Yes," Sebastian replied, the woman bowed

"Welcome to Barrymore Castle. My Master awaits your arrival." Maid said stood up and smile at us.

"My name is Angela, it's a pleasure and an honor to meet the Phantomhive staff," Angela said.

I glared at her and didn't trust her Sebastian didn't trust her either.

"It's our pleasure as well, this is my butler Sebastian and my housekeeper (Y/N)." Ciel Said introduced us,

"Nice to meet you Sebastian y/n I show you in," Angela said leading us inside the castle.