Ch 1 Another Demon

Y/n pov

I was in my cat form looking around at London

Then suddenly I heard a voice in the dark alleyway I followed the voice to see the boy and his butler?

I was getting closer to them to smelled the butler a crow demon.

I look right at the young boy that's mean the young boy is his master. 

"He'll show up if we stake out this place right?" young boy Ask.

"Yes," the butler replied.

"I realize something the murdered prostitutes had other things in common besides having their organs removed," the young boy said.

"Beautiful glossy black hair" butler said

"I just don't understand why should he have to kill them?" the young boy asked.

"Sinfully lovable It's could be a sin" the butler replied.

As he noticed me suddenly picked me up and started to touch my paw making me meow.

"So soft ah so soft, so soft," Butler Said

Suddenly the boy snap

"Listen when I'm talking to you!" The young boy said quite annoyed.

"Oh. I apologize but she's so beautiful...and soft" butler said.

I blush

Suddenly we heard a scream.

"How could somebody get past us?" Young boy asked

"Let's go, sir," the butler said putting me down as they running toward the scream.

I changed into my human form and smirk and jumped on top of a building, looked down to see
them. ran towards the door, the young boy opened the door and saw the dead body inside.

As I could tell he was terrified and shocked at the scene

His demon butler quickly covered his eyes and jumped back from the door.

I looked down at the door hearing footstep approaching the doorway.

"You've made quite a bloody mess of things in there." The murderer approached closer to the door. "Jack The Ripper. Or rather..." And before my very eyes stood the murderer, who was in front of our eyes all along, Grell Sutcliff." Butler Said Smirking at the grim reaper.

I look to realize that asshole Grim Reaper was Grell.

"No! No, you're wrong! I- I heard the scream and rushed to help but-" Grell Said

"You can drop the innocent act, Grell. It's over." Butler interrupted him.

"You know this is actually the first time I've met someone like you in the human world. You played the role of helpless butler well, your act had everybody almost completely fooled." Butler Said.

"You- you think so?" Grell Asked

As Grell chuckled and smiled. As he changing into her true form.

"How kind. That's great to hear, after all, I am an actress and quite a good one at that. Of course, you're not really Sebastian either are you?" Grell Asked

"Sebastian is the name my Master gave me. So that is who I am...for now" Sebastien replied.

"Ahh. You're playing the faithful dog, well you're handsome enough to get away with it. Anyways here we are Sebastian, now. I'm going to call you Bassy. Let me introduce myself. The brunette butler Grell Sutcliff. What do you say? Let get in love" Grell said