Aladdin

A drop of sweat dropped down from my forehead from my body heat. I was curled up into a ball feeling like a loner laying on my burgundy sofa, you know those days when you feel like you're the only one left in the world. Well that's how I feel.

" Uggghhhh..." I rolled over onto my back. The ceiling mesmerized me, I couldn't take my eyes off of the soft, daffodil yellow.

What was that? I think it came from the hallway. I got up and pranced over to the door to look out the peephole. There stood my homeboy Niall Horan. I jerked open the door and waved frantically.

" Hi Niall!" I grabbed his forearm and pulled him inside before he could say anything.

"Uhh I came over to see if you wanted to watch a movie or something." A smile crept up into his face.

" Of course, you're my home skilling biscuit yo dawg." I tried to sound ghetto and do a swag walk but I failed.. Miserably.

"Haha." He jumped onto my sofa and I joined that crazy leprechaun.

I noticed Nialler eyeing my anti-leprechaun bracelet. I took it off quickly as if it would actually repel him. An expression of relief swept over him.

" So what movie are we watching?" I asked. I hope he picked out a good movie, it's hard to pay attention during a really boring movie. For example I was spending some quality time with my cousin I don't see very much. We decided to watch a movie, of course he had to pick an old western, My least favorite movies EVER. I was on my phone for most of the movie, I think I really peeved him off.

" A pure Disney classic." He held up the DVD. " Aladdin!" His ocean eyes stared straight into my hazel ones. Niall looked like be was very excited to watch it.

" But I mean if you don't want to watch it...."

I was surprised my Nialler thought I didn't like Aladdin! Let me tell you something. It's an amazing movie with an extraordinary plot. Magic carpets, genies and monkeys are great ideas. Disney makes the lives of children/adult's better.

" Of course I want to watch it! Like you said Aladdin is a pure classic." I gave him a look of disbelief and placed my fingers upon the bridge of my nose. " How could you even think that?!"

"Well I don't know.." He shrugged. "At first you didn't seem satisfied with me choice of film."

" Sorry 'bout that." I said, Niall was so close I could smell his fresh mint 5 gum.

" Your gum smells really good.." I let out a small hiccup, he just chuckled.

" Uhhmm thanks.. Do you want a stick?" He searched through his navy rain jacket's pockets searching for gum. "Ah, here it is." He held it out for me to take. My hand reached out for that deliciousness. I unwrapped it and popped that sucker in my mouth. That familiar mint flavour covered my taste buds in glory.

" Thanks."

" You're very welcome." I got up and pushed the DVD into the player.

*LIAMS POV*

An impulse swept over me. An impulse to kill. I forced my legs to move. I picked up my pointed dagger and walked out of my Victorian styled home. The night was quiet, not even a cricket was heard. I walked down the sidewalk waiting for someone.

Alone.

You can guess what I'll do next. It isn't something I'm proud of but I can't help it. The feeling it gives me, it's just... Better than I can describe. Even better than that feeling you get when you're in love or when you get that thing you've been wanting for so long. So as I had said before the feeling is indescribable.

A young woman about my age was about to merge with me on the sidewalk. Her eyes were sapphires trapped inside of her head, shining, never able to escape. I took the blade out of my jean pocket. My fingers glided across the sharpness, I was holding it behind my back so she wouldn't see it. She was so close, I had to go and make my move, now.

I walked straight in front of her. She stopped dead in her tracks dropping her Starbucks coffee on me.

" Sorry, you startled me." The woman took a handkerchief out of her pocket and dabbed up the mess on my jacket.

" No, I'm sorry." I whispered. 'She'll be crying bloody murder, literally.' I thought.

I grabbed her hand and turned her around. Putting both hands behind her so she was defenseless. We were both on the ground now. She was crying loudly. I had to shut her up, I ripped off my left sock and shoved it in her mouth. All that came from my victim now was muffled screams. I snickered loudly and shot my blade in the air. It shimmered from the moon rays.

I forced it down into where her spinal cord should be. She shouted out in pain. That always gives me pleasure. Next I made it fast. I turned her over and slit her throat. Blood was all over the sidewalk. I was so anxious to kill I never thought of moving her where there wouldn't be any blood stains to be found. Before anyone saw me I ran home.

*NATALIE'S POV*

" Well, that was a great movie as usual eh Niall?" I sat facing him.

"Yeah. One of me favorites."

" I wonder what Liam is doing now." I looked up at the ceiling trying to imagine what he's doing.

A/N

Well it's been a while eh? I've just been to lazy to be honest. And had a bit of writers block. Besides that I hope you enjoyed it! ~ Emilaay :D