Untamed Desires 2

★•*•★Untamed Desires 2

Recap:

The deep growl of pure masculine lust and need that rumbled through Ivan behind me was beyond believe. The vibrations running from him, straight to my nipples and çlitt.

"So tight! Goddamn it Leona your killing me!" Ivan growled through clenched teeth.

The only sounds leaving me were whimpers and loud moans that filled the air around us. My eyes shifted down and widen at the giant bulge in Vladimirs hand as his hand caressed and stroked up and down.

Even more heat poured out of me at the erotic view as Ivan continued to thrust his fingers deeper and faster.

Vlads eyes filled with burning need and lust drank me in as his hand slipped under the fabric, pulling out his giant, hard, côck.

***Swim Tutoring 2***

The first time I saw any part if the male anatomy was when I was six and the boys had come over, like usual for an unplanned sleepover. Unplanned because they just showed up with their stuff one day and nobody complained so they brought it every weekend from then on for "sleep-overs". Also known as "trying-to-steal-my-mom-away-time".

The boys always came to my house despite the fact Ivan's family was rolling in wealth and Vlad's was...stoic and never there. Then again thats probably why the loved my home so much because it was always warm and inviting especially when my mom made her famous home-made lasagna from scratch or Christmas cookies.

It was on one of these weekend sleepover's that I woke up in bed-they always came to bed with me despite how much I protested-with Vlad's little man, poking me in the back.

I'd turned around and screamed, punching it out of reflex and startling him so much he leapt up and fell off the bed. Moments later, I was apologizing and trying to calm Vlad who was a pair of pants short and bowling about his broken "wee-wee". I tried to soothe the half naked boy with countless apologies and promises to give him my precious gummy warm snacks for the next two weeks if he would stop crying.

Ivan however was howling with laughter behind us on the bed until tears fell from his eyes.

That's how my parents found us and that's how I became Vlad's push-over for a week despite the fact his wee-wee was perfectly okay after I unleashed my fist-of-pain on it.

So yes, my first time with a penis wasn't as expected. And it was with the same man I was currently watching years later, as he stroked the ten times bigger organ with his eyes trained on me. I cry out my climax as Ivan plunged three thick fingers, knuckle deep into my spasming pùssy and he pressed down on my clît with his thumb.

"Oh god...!" I moaned breathlessly. Right smack in the middle of my explosive climax, my eyes stayed locked with deep moss green eyes burning into mine as he stroked and pumped his hand hard and fast up and down his thick, long coçk.

One last thrust of his hips into his hand and Vlad exploded up in to the air, his thick white cream shooting up in clear white silky strings. I whimpered at the erotic scene, displayed right infront of me as it triggered yet another ôrgasm to rip through my sense violently.

Shudders rolled through me as I clamped down on Ivans finger buried deep within me and his mouth on my throat. The other hand flicking my overly sensitive clît till I melted into a puddle of desire in his arms.

"Damn baby. Come for us love. Fuçk Leona, you are so beautiful." his husky voice trailed in my ear sensually as I spasmed and flew on clouds of ecstasy.

I couldnt believe this was happening. Vlad was mere feet away.

And he was watching as I fell apart and climaxed in Ivan's hands. My breast right in his gaze, with those eyes burning into mine.