Untamed Desires 7

Untamed Desires 7

RECAP:

I begged and cried at the raw intensity of it all. Body quaking with every new wave as my vision faded in and out and the rhythmic clenching of my inner muscles became so rampant it was on the brick of pain.

My body eventually couldn't take any more as my vision blurred. I feel myself dark forward, as darkness tinged my vision and I softly bounced, falling into the sheets.

Only then did I feel his fingers leave and the green cloud around me begin to recede.

"You are mine Leona. Ours. No one else's. Next time I won't be so lenient." His voice rumbled behind me as I feel the fait trace of lips moving up my back tracing kisses.

I feel him jerk suddenly with a gasp behind me.

"Damn..." He groaned as he dropped down onto the bed next to me, limply.

The last thing I see is the glowing green fade away from his eyes as he groaned softly, eyes gliding shut moments before mine do.

Dreamless darkness awaits...

⭐✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴⭐

♥♦♥ UNTAMED DESIRES SEVEN ♥♦♥
⭐✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴⭐

Ivan's POV:

As soon as the shield Vlad had built to keep us out went down, I felt it. It was also the exact moment they started pouring in from every opening in the old house.

His shield must have encased the house keeping them out too because I'd never seen them move this fast before. Or this determined.

Soldiers and comrades that had once fought with my father to protect this kingdom, now a part of the army that wanted us dead.

Traitors. Every single one of them. Most against their will and others taken by their greed for what will never be theirs despite the false promises they sold their souls to obtain.

Rage boiled hot and wild within me as the urge to unleash the pain and suffering these men had unraveled to our once peaceful world burned through my flesh.

But that was a fight for another day. Vlad's safely will always be my first priority and right now, he was at his most fragile after the amount of energy he'd barged in here rolling on. After an energy blast like that the crash will without a doubt knock him unconscious if not consume him.

"Go now!" Someone screamed and I didn't stop to check who it was before my legs were taking me fast down the hall towards the room I'd left Leona in earlier.

The light bulbs above had ruptured and giant slashes had been carved into the walls like a lightning storm had erupted within the halls.

Some parts, the carpet had been uprooted and green static still buzzed lightly in some parts as well as in the air.

The remnants of his power still lingered and there was no shielding so it wouldn't be discovered and tracked. Power, strong royal power like Vlad's was so powerful it was almost impossible to completely diffuse the tracks.

I race down the hall bursting through the door into the room as the burst of dark power and blood lust erupted behind me.

My eyes dart to the bed as the door swings closed behind me.