My Fauxy Girlfriend

Prologue

"Irish you just stay close. Okay? You have to keep up with our walking. Anyway just cling to Samer and body guards will take care of you." Mr. Robert Luther directed.

I didn't bother to look at Robert. I was busy peeking out from the window. There were too many people, which made me wonder, is that guy that really big news?

Well, I was referring to Samer Code Hunks who currently was enjoying himself in his own private bubble banging his head coolly with his headphones on. Yeah, he's hot with all his muscular body built and well, fair face features. Okay fine, that's an understatement, he's strikingly handsome and I'm not gonna say more. I don't wanna sound like some fanatic of him. Samer's not my type... Really! But he's exceedingly hot! Oh yeah, I said that already. Just don't mind it.

So anyhow, I started to feel twitchy by just looking at the people hovering outside. So I decided to stop my scrutiny and helped myself calm my nerves by doing nothing but breathe in and out. It helps me every time, you see.

"Let's go," Robert held out his hand for me to reach and I tautly gave him my hand. "Remember, don't say unnecessary things. We've practiced this already. Just answer their questions and no more. Like what they've said 'Less talk..."

"Less mistake." I smiled at him and nodded.

"More talk more mistake." Mr. Luther said as he gave me a wink.

His words were running already through my mind before he even said his line. Mr. Robert Luther by the way is Samer Code's manager. He's actually lovingly nice and a real gentleman. I've known him for about a week now. All the adorable, designer, super expensive dress, accessories and shoes I wore were thanks to him. I couldn't afford those pretty sparkly heels and silky smooth pretty fabrics 'cause I'm actually having money problems now (but not for long :p)... most especially those worth-a-thousand-bucks dazzling jewerly adornments.

Anyway, he's not my 'sugar daddy', if in any way you're thinking that way. I'm not that type of girl and I could say that Robert is not like that at all. I swear! All those beautiful things were just considered as my signing bonus... and nothing more.

"Got it perfectly." I boasted. I'm pretty much a fast learner and I can prove that.

"Good," he smiled back at me. "Hey Samer, come here escort your beautiful girlfriend now." Robert ordered Samer who was busy with his phone.

It actually felt weird being pertained to as that guy's girlfriend. Anyway, I have to get used to it. I'd be referred to as such for God knows until when. I looked at him and he grimly looked back. His eyes were beautiful. They were exquisite but icy. They actually stung.

Samer walked to get to our side and when he reached us, Robert suddenly made me wrapped my arm to Samer's and he patted us on our shoulders.

"There! You must look like lovey-doves. Use you're acting skills Samer Code!" Robert's voice was obliging but he got no word of reply from his superstar.

Robert suddenly clicked something on his ears. I must say that I'm not particularly techy so whatever that gadget was called I was not the person to have knowledge of.

Anyway he started talking and walked to and fro in front of us. And four men in black suit and tie all of a sudden entered the room. I could tell that they were the bodyguards Robert talked about earlier. They certainly looked like bodyguards with their brawny and well-built body and heights that ranged from five feet eleven inches up to six feet two inches. And guess what? They had that gadget thingy on their ears too.

The tallest from the bodyguards went near the window and peeked out. It looked like he was counting the people outside. Well, that would be a crazy thing to do, I thought. As I was observing him I felt someone staring at me so I tried to look if anyone was actually doing it. And I was right.

The other body guard with dirty blonde hair, clean-cut hairstyle and I guess a freshly shaved face looked every bit maniac with his side smile. I gave him a pointy look and I raised my brow to give him the signal that he needed to stop staring or else I'd do something he might regret. I certainly would! But thank God he stopped and looked away.

"It's time. Come on." Robert announced.

The bodyguards started to position themselves and the one who stared at me earlier opened the exit door.

That was it. As we stepped out of that door, my life was to change forever.

Camera flashes started in a jiffy and the crowd began to hail like crazy. It was deafening and the flashes were infuriating my eyes. I had to remember all the commands. You can do this Ishie, SMILE 'cause this is worth a dime and you can finally send your brother to a flying school, I told my inner self.

So I tried to smile even though I felt like a floating log being hampered by opposing gigantic waves. Indeed, I was in an ocean... ocean of people. And it was a stormy one.

"Samer I love you! Who's that ugly bitch you're with! Trash her! Marry me!"

"Yeah! Trash her!"

Wow. Ouch. My ego was quite whooshed. I felt a buckle in my throat so I swallowed and tried to forget what I had just heard. They were just jealous, I reckoned. I was clasping Samer with both hands for it was really hard walking with my five inches designer heels and at the same time getting through all those envious girls who literally wanted me dead. Literally!

"Shix!" I tripped into something and got a little woozy with my walking.

Suddenly, Samer unclasped my hands to his arm using his free hand and pulled me closer to him leaving no space at all between us. Samer held me and rested his hands on both edges of my hips. Ha-ha-ha! I wanted to stick out my tongue towards all the girls that were there, their eyes must have bled with jealously.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with a very endearing smile. It was beautiful... a beautiful 'act'. I could tell.

"Yeah. Thanks." I smiled back feeling awkward with our duh 'awkward position'.

I felt actually cosy in his hold. At least somehow the hampering and bumpiness lessened. But we were so close that his scent teased my nostrils. He smelled so expensively good and that made me self-conscious. I could smell him pretty well in our state so he at the same time could too. Well, that would be the case if he doesn't have any smelling disorder or anything.