An introduction

Important 2023 update: Thanks for choosing this story! No Adults Allowed was originally serialised here in 2020. I have now released a revised, rewritten and edited special edition that is now available from Amazon as an ebook or paperback. The original story is still here on Wattpad to read for free, but I highly recommend checking out the new edition for the best experience. :)

This is the start of our new adventure together. It's my third Wattpad serial, following the Watty Award-winning A Day of Faces and the 3-year fantasy epic The Mechanical Crown. Both are still on Wattpad and complete, if you want to check them out.

You being here means that we're making a pact. I'll deliver the book chapter-by-chapter, aiming for a new instalment every week. In return, you will endeavour to be honest in your responses: kind but unflinching, helping me shape the book in real-time.

I'm writing a 'live' first draft, in public, for all to see. It's scary. It's risky. It's exhilarating. It's a commitment for all of us. I'm counting on you coming back every week, every bit as excited for the next chapter as you would be for a new episode of your favourite TV show.

No Adults Allowed begins February 28th. Add the book to your library now and I'll meet you back here in a couple of weeks, when I'll introduce you to Harry, Eva, Tilda, Flick and the others.

Thanks!
Simon K Jones
10 February 2020

You can support the writing of the book at patreon.com/simonkjones or simonkjones.com