Chapter 6

"I'm tired" i yawned when tyler shut off the movie.

Tyler walked infront of me and picked me up. I was so tired i didn't object and cuddled into his chest. I felt myslef lowering as he placed me down into my bed and flopped out.

I woke up to hear nicki minaj pound the alarm blasting out across the room.

"Morning ari" tyler said walking out of his wardrobe with just shorts on showing off his abs holding a white t-shirt, i couldn't help but stare.

"Erm face is up here" tyler set gesturing towards his face, i let out a giggle and climbed out of bed.

I walked towards the body lengh mirror and sighed. My hair was a mess and i was stood there in a 'nebraska' t-shirt which i new was not mine.

"Whose is this!" I asked a starung tyler.

"Mine"

"YOU UNDRESSED ME!" I shouted.

"Yep" he smiled "hot body by the way!"

I crossed my arms over my chest and stormed out locking myself into my personel walk in wardrobe. I picked out my baby blue skinny jeans and white blouse. I then walked over to where my shoes were and picked out my brown pumps.

I decided i would change in here and have a shower later seeing as i couldn't be bothered.

"OPEN UP!" Tyler shouted banging on the wardrobe door.

"Nope" i said popping the 'p'

"Come on Ari i promise i wont do it again"

I opened the door to see a red faced tyler stood there ready to bang on the door again.

He looked me up and down.

"You are pretty hot though"

"Maybe but you need my permission first!" I shouted at him.

"What a shame" he said pouting.

He put out his arms welcoming me into a hug and i accepted cuddling into his warm chest.

I don't know why but i liked it... ALOT!