Bad boy kisses

"I am so dissapointed in you Ariana!" My dad bellowed at me.

"12 schools!" Ok yes i have been kicked out of 12 high schools.

"Its not always my fault!" Its not this time it was caley! That two faced slut!

"Who was it then!"

"Caley"

"Caley who"

"Caley bagshawe" my dad went silent. He had never got on with caleys dad so he kind of calmed down when he found out.

"Tell me what happened then."

*******FLASHBACK*******

"Uh I hate her so much!" My friends kaitlyn said to me.

"Uh me too!" I replied.

"Someone needs to teach her a..."

"A what?" A voice came from behind us. Which belonged to none other than caley bagshawe.

"None of your business!" I said turning to face her.

"Yes it does!" She said to me inching her face closer to mine.

"Oh caley can i quickly ask you something?" I asked nicely.

"Of course" she said moving backwards a step.

"I want to buy some make-up and i need advice.."

"What sort?" She asked looking interested.

"Well i like yours so how where do i buy.." I could see everyone staring now wondering why me. Ariana vegar. Was talking to caley bagshaw.

"Crayola"

Everyone started laughing and i heard someone shout 'ooh the burn' caleys face appeared right up to mine again.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! Do you know who i am?!"

My hand balled up into a fist and I couldn't help it. I heard a crack as my fist hit her smack in the nose.

Everyone was still staring but i didn't know what to do. Suddenly a warm hand appeared on my shoulder.

"Ariana! Caley! My office! NOW!"

On that caley stood up and gave me death glares. I knew what was going to happen! I was going to get kicked out.. AGAIN!

"Take a seat" miss belshaw said as we approached her office.

"Now girls, you know this school is not a place to be fighting and you will both face the consequenses!"

"But miss ariana hit me!"

"I know!" She turned to face me "ariana you are expelled! The secretery is calling your parents!"

*******END FLASHBACK*******

"Thats how i got expelled dad"

He just laughed.

"Whats so funny dad?"

"The crayola! Good comeback"

This was the real dad the nice one the one that did not like to shout but to laugh and give cuddles.

I walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"When do i leave then dad?" He looked at me with a sad face now.

"Tomorow go get packed"

I ran upstairs where in my room was two trunks and a suitcase.

I emptied everything into them carefully folding them up and placing them in leaving my shoes and handbags and make-up to go in the suitcase.

When i finished packing i flumped down on my bed and before i knew it i was asleep.