// White Lady //

“Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent.”

― Cormac McCarthy

Based on a true story, as told by my Aunt last 2008.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was resting on the couch because I was tired, we went out earlier at the mall so I decided to relax for a bit. We are on a vacation on my mother in law's house.

While I was sitting, I saw someone walked on the altar. The altar is filled with two rooms left and right and middle of it was where I saw a lady in white, with long hair and long dress, she walked towards the altar and entered a room across her.

I just thought, maybe it was a visitor. So I didn't mind it and just continued to relax. 

Later that afternoon, while we were eating our snacks on the dining room, I mentioned to Jane, who was living in this house if they have a visitor earlier.

But she shook her head, "No, we do not have a visitor," she said to me, wondering what I was talking about, but really, I saw that woman who walked in the altar. I told them what I saw and they all shook their head, and the scary part is that they all said there is no woman in white with a long hair and dress.

I got scared, my heart was beating so fast as if it was about to explode. 

Later that night, I can't sleep. I'm thinking about the woman who was walking in the altar.

And as I was thinking about that, the wind blew so hard and the curtains were waving, I felt a cold breeze brushing my skin.

~END