26

Mackenzie was watching TV on her couch while Johnny was deep asleep next to her, then she hears a knock on the door, she opens it to come face to face with all her internet friends. She screams, causing Johnny to wake up and join her, but meeting Lauren, her best friend, got overwhelmed the most. All of them spent hours catching up and watching movies, eating food. Yeah. Johnny helped her through that.

Moments later Maddie and Lilia arrive. She hugs them tight and then introduces them to her friends. 

It was in that moment, they were all watching a movie, throwing each other pillows and foods and laughing and she was holding her boyfriend's hand when she realized, she was the happiest she could be, a perfect sibling perfect friends, a perfect best friend and a perfect boyfriend. 

Her decided to stay for a month.

They would have reunions every 3 weeks, and they would talk every single day.

She didn't want to think about them leaving so she just focused on the present!

While her friends were distracted Johnny grabbed Mackenzie's hand and took her to her room.

"What's up John?" She asks him.

"Well nothing I just wanted to give you this..." He says handing her a little box.

"What is it?" She asks 

"Open it!" He replies 

So she opens it.

A ring. A gold ring with silver diamonds.

"It's beautiful." She smiles. "AND expensive... Johnny why are you giving this to me?" She snaps. He smiles and gets closer to her.

"Three reasons." He says getting closer to every word he says, "Number one because I wanted to thankyou for being the best girlfriend I could ask for.." "Number two because your current one is very ugly and extremely old.." He jokes and Kenzie giggles. "And number three... because..." He leans in and softly kisses her lips. "I love you. Always remember that."

Okay so this is the end of the book. I'm sorry this book was quite short but my next book will be longer I promise! I'm already working on different ideas. I might move away from the subject Jenzie.