9

Kenzie got a bunch of texts from Lauren to tell her to eat she ignored them but she opened the cabinet in the kitchen and reached for a bag of crisps. She opened it and took one chip she split it in a couple of little pieces, she eat one of the pieces 'Oh god nothing happened' she thought to herself so she ate another one feeling proud 'Oh okay I think I ca-' she couldn't finish her sentence she rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. She threw up the 2/4 chips she had. She couldn't eat anything and she hadn't for weeks now. She kept telling Lauren she'll try eating and sometimes lied to her but she needed serious help.

"Kenzie!! MACKENZIE!! what's wrong?" she heard her sister yell from the opposite side of the door "Nothing go away" Responded Mackenzie  "Kenzie please please please open" so she did "Whats going on? Why were you throwing up?2 Maddie asked worried "Um.." Mackenzie tried explaining but Maddie interrupted her by sitting on the bathroom floor causing the door to shut behin dthem, she then grabbed her head and whispered "Its not becaue of what I told you right?" She asked Mackenzie nodded  "OH MY GOD KENZIE!! NO NO NO IM SO FUCKING SORRY, YOU HAVE THE PERFECT BODY I SWEAR TO GOD! PLEASE DONT THROW UP YOUR FOOD BABY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." said Maddie in one breath without pausing for oxygen. "Why did you say it though it's obviously true if you just HAD to tell me." she shook her head aggressively.

"No! Look... Jack broke up with me because I wasn't perfect that affected me  and I acted all stupid, and I guess I was kinda jealous of you" Kenzie hugged her telling her she's sorry for her breakup and then took a sit beside her. "Well I told Laur, and she's trying to help me." Kenzie said "Helping you with that?" Maddie asked clueless about her situation. She told her how she couldn't eat and didn't for a week. She started crying Kenzie looked at her confused. "Its my fault all mine" she whispered. "Kenzie yo-you might have an eat-eating disorder and I- I would be the cause of it" Maddie choked out. Mackenzie shook her head "or this might be temporary" she said standing up and leaving for her room leaving Maddie alone in the bathroom crying tearss of guilt.

Kenzie opened her door jumped on her bed and grabbing her phone calling Lauren.

She explained everything from seeing her texts to jumping on her bed. Even confessing that she lied about eating, she understood. About the Maddie situation she was glad. After talking about that topic Kenzie asked about her day with Emily but when she started talking how much she loves Emily jealousy started filling Mackenzies guts. She let her talk about her for 30 minutes because Lauren sounded very excited but she couldn't take it anymore and lied to Lauren saying her mother was calling for her and they hung up. Shen then let out a sight.

She decided to wear hoodies for now but she wanted to wear he own clothes so she slept on it.

This chapter is so short oof

Please vote x