Collision

Before the Accident.

SEUNGHO  p.o.v

I planted myself comfortably on the couch in our shared dressing room. My hand reached out to the water bottle that sat on the side table and I quickly took a big sip, feeling refreshed I put the cap back on the bottle and placed it back in the same place I found it. We had just finished one of our many concerts. I was the first one back in the dressing room as I was exhausted more than usual. There wasn't anyone else here. Just me. Silence. I smiled at myself and took this opportunity to take a quick nap before the others piled in. It didn't last very long as i was intreruoted to somebody poking my cheek. 

"Hyung!" The voice said in a childish way 

I knew who that voice belonged to. My eyelids parted revealing the smiling figure infront of me. "Mir-ah" I exclaimed patting him on the head.

"I'm tired ,when are we going back to our dorm?" he asked as he pouted his lips. "Soon maknae " I replied. Eventually Joon, G.O and Thunder piled in with wide grins on their faces showing their white teeth. "Hyung!" They all exclaimed at once. They all came running towards me and Mir pulling us both into a group hug. We always had group hugs but this time it felt different. It had more comfort then usual, it had a more so of a happy vibe to it. I wish this lasted forever. Soon enough we pulled apart smiling at each other. None of us said a word. Infact words didn't need to be said. Our expressions said it all.

Within a few minutes we got changed and scurried out the dressing room to get to our limo. Yes a limo, our van broke down. Of course then we were invaded by many fans. We all signed autographs and took pictures to satisfy our A+'s. "oppa marry me!" One girl shouted. "Saranghae MBLAQ!" The other girl screamed. I chuckled to myself as I climbed in behind the others into the limo while waving bye to our fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usually Joon and Mir would be talking non stop but this time their exhaustion over took them. I looked infront of me to see Joon sprawled out on the back seat of the limo, he had a smile on his face, wonder what he was dreaming about. Thunder was laying next to him blissfully sleeping. On Thunder's right was G.O who was fully engaged on his phone. Watching a video by the looks of it. I didn't even bother asking what he was watching as I had clear idea of what it was. I suddenly felt a head lean on my shoulders, thinking it was asleep I decided not to disturb it. It was Mir. He then let out a sigh. 

"You okay maknae?"

"Ye"

I decided to take this new opportunity and take a nap also but was interrupted by the high pitch noise of a horn. I glanced to the window of the limo on my left. All I could see was bright headlights. The sound of screeching tires leaving skid marks in the road and a blaring horn. I felt a pair of protective arms wrap around my torso as my face collided to the floor of the limo. I looked at the shattered glass that lay infront of me as I placed my left hand on my forehead. My eyes grew wider as I stared at the substance that was on my forehead which was now staining my hand. It was blood. I felt myself grow weaker. Darkness then overtook me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirs P.O.V

I layed my head on my hyungs shoulder hoping I would drift into a quick nap. That didn't happen as all I did was stare at the limo floor while letting out a sigh.

"You okay maknae?" I heard a voice ask me

"Ye" I replied.

Before I could talk any further the sound of a high pitched horn filled my ears. I glanced out the left window only to see a car driving towards us at full speed with its brightly shone headlights. Was someone trying to kill us? Did the driver fall asleep behind the wheel? I questioned myself inside my mind. My instincts kicked in. I grabbed Seungho from behind his torso and pushed us both to the floor. Then I grabbed Joon and Thunder and also did the same thing. Finally I glanced over at G.O before pushing him to the floor to join the others. Surely if we were all on the floor then we have a better chance of not being dented in by the body of the car right? I don't know what I'm thinking. My thoughts got interrupted as glass shattered over us causing blood to ooze out of the newly fresh cuts that now marked our bodies. I felt a sharp pain shoot up through my entire body. I screamed out hoping it would go away. I heard sirens in the distance and before I could do anything I let darkness welcome me.

Author's note:

dun dun dun........