Chapter XXVII : The Way

WEEEW after 48 years finally I've finished again a lengthy chapter, bare with me guys.

I need motivation guys since I entered my story HAZY ARCHER to Wattys2014. 

so please do comment, Vote and follow. 

your comments are very much appreciated 

Thanks in advance :))) <3 lovelots guys :)

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN      :           The Way

            "Yeah, I love you. Take Care."

            He's been loading our luggage off the hood to the cabin, today is the third month of the tragedy, but unfortunately, we have to check in for another resort because, as Archer's belief in himself, of his persuasive ways didn't actually worked, so he have no choice but to transfer and as my punishment to his "persuasive ways" I didn't help him.

            I walked straight to the bay and inhale the refreshing mist of the ocean. The sea is calm and the sky is clear. I sat nonchalantly on the sand, and took out my phone; smile is creeping on my lips when I browse the gallery, the day when we are having a movie marathon, me and Archer, that same day when he see me on my most vulnerable state, that day when we both sleep on my bed, I snap photos of him sleeping, how can a man look this angelic in his sleep?

            With Archer around me, I feel how unfair the world is. But with Archer around me, I feel safe and beautiful... Suddenly the phone was grabbed and the last thing I catch is Archer's smirk on his unfairly handsome face, he distances himself from me and stares at the phone closely, the smirk grew larger and his eyes lighted with amusement.

             "Look what you've got on your phone screen, Carrots." Yeah, Carrots is alive once more.

            "Someone's fantasizing me." And his eyebrow arched a bit higher and his eyes are gosh, why is it so sexy.

            "Fantasizing? Seriously Archer, I am laughing at your photo." I walk closer to him and his lips twitched to a sided smile,

            "You seemed offended? Why exactly?" but his voice is full of humour, oh Archer! Stop messing with my head!

            And my heart.

            I lend a hand for my phone but instead he slips it in his back pocket. Oh... Alright, I surrender. I walk away from him but he grabbed my hand and drags me going to the restaurant.

            He ordered Skillet Lasagne and Fried Pizza with Burrata and French Basil. After months of seeing Archer, not dating, I've learned that we both have the love for food, especially Italian cuisine. I remembered when he taught me how to bake cupcakes and drop cookies, I admit it, I am no good in cooking, so I was trying to make cute designs out from the dough when he started making carrot-shaped cookies, at first I wonder why of all shapes, why carrots? Then he smirked at me, only then that I remember that "duck moment" and so Carrots was born. He teases me almost every day though at times, I want to stab him using toothpicks, seeing him so carefree and happy dissolves the irritation and indeed, flames the affection I have developed for him. At this moment, I really can say, he got me falling fast.    

            I smile at the memory only to be pinched by this annoying yet lovable Monkey, as what Tessa calls him, I winched at his action but he just flashed me his toothy grin which I love most. I kicked him under the table and smirk at his winching face. He narrowed his eyes on me, which deep inside me awakens the roaring dragons. I bite my bottom lip to stop my giggle, but he narrowed his eyes more making him devilishly gorgeous.