chapter 4

Sarah's POV:

Like who does he think he is anyway? Grrr.... guys like him makes me soooooooooo..... ( but, Sarah being the kind hearted and typically nice girl that she is could also not help but feel bad about the way she reacted to the situation).

Wait, wait, wait! so what if he is a meanie? That is his problem right? He should not be in the business of entertaining people , if he could not be bothered by just a few phone calls, right? ....Oh but, he did say that he already had almost a hundred phone calss over the hour, plus the fact that he needed to take note of the songs he played, the greetings and so on... pft! I just don't know what has gotten into me... why did I allow myself to be so affected by a stranger anyway? Guess I better suck it in and apologize, it was not like he knew me at all and was mean on purpose right? Nikes! I am so pissed and at the same time guilty about the whole thing.

This is just great, Sarah! Rememeber this moment the next time you say yes to another favor! Oh well, better get it over and done with this jock named Ge... Ok, Sarah  just bare in mind that this is all for a friend and not for any other reasons. ok?  (sarah was mumbling to herself, kind of giving herself a pep talk before attempting a third call to Ge. At this point she was so engrossed with her dilemma that she did not notice her mom come in).

Hey Sarah, is something the matter? mommy Diane asked her daughter a second time since Sarah did not answer the first time. Oh hi mom! sorry what was that you were asking me again?

I asked you what the mumbling is all about? I was beginning to think you got possessed by an evil spirit or something...mommy Diane teasingly told her daughter.

Yeah evil spirit is good ... a spirit named Ge. Sarah said under her breath. What was that you said dear? her mom asked again. Its nothing mom, just have to do a favor for Brian. You remember my friend Brian mom?

Brian? oh is he the one who worked at a radio station? The one you did the charity work with  a couple of months ago?

Yeah he's the one. Well he kinda asked me a favor about the new dj they have at the station. Brian got promoted you know, he is the statiuon manager there now and they have a new guy . Well, he wanted me to see how the newbie was with callers, and well our first encounter did not really go very well. It actually went a bit bad.. and well I kinda hanged the phone on the guy mom... ( sarah finished off the story feeling the guilt creeping right back in) .

You did? mommy Diane exclaimed. She was really surprised about what sarah told her. It was so unlike her daughter to do something as mean as what she said she did. Well, so what do you plan to do about it dear? I sure hope you don't plan on leaving as they are..

Yes mom, I now it was wrong of me to blow my top the way I did. But, I just don't knbow  he just rubbed the wrong way with the way he talked and the tone ov voice he had. Sarah finished off weakly.

Oh well, I am sure I don't have to tell you what to do dear. So I guess I'll just leave yu for now to figure things out. I need to go up and fold some clothes Sarah.

Ok mom, thanks. I will work on it before I go to bed.

Hi guys! Thanks for the comments I really appreciate them. See just two comments and I could not help but write more . Sorry don't have much on Ge right now, but don't worry I will do better next chapter. More comments please. Thanks.