chapter 2

"Hi Sar's", Sarah's friends whispered as she quietly crept to her seat in the class.

" Hi Maj, Iya and Nikki, am  I late already very late?" , she whispered back to them.

"Uhmm, yeah. But don't worry the professor just gave the coverage for the semester and assigned reports. You didn't miss much", Iya updated

" Nothing much, except that Brian from KY station is our classmate. You know him right?", Maja added

" Brian? really?" sarah asked as she tried to look around for the person concern.

Brian and Sarah met at the time Sarah did volunteer work, which KY station sponsored. Sarah being the jolly and easy to get along person that she is easily became friends with Brian. Unfortunately, due to schedule and numerous concerns they have not seen each other for months.

"He's right there on the left side near the teacher's table." Iya pointed out.

" Oh yeah I see him. He is looking good, though I think gained a little weight."

" Ms. Geronimo, you're here. You will be assigned to report on chapter 6 of the book.", Mrs. Tim said as she spotted the new arrival.

" Yes ma'am!" she said, as she smiled to Brian who turned in his seat when he heard her name.

After class....

"Hi Sar'! It's so good to see you again. I tried to call you a couple of times but I was not so lucky  to get through. " Brian ended sadly

" Hello Bry, really sorry for it. I actually don't have that number anymore...lost my phone, you see.", Sarah admitted sheepishly.

"Oh ok, then give me your new number so I can text you."

"Haven't been able to get a new phone.... no need for that though since I heard will be classmates for the semester."

"Yeah, yeah that's right I decided to enroll my back subjects to finish my second major. It would be good for my work at the station."

" Oh, Yes! I forgot to congratulate you on your promotion at KY. I heard your the big boss there now a days." she teased

"Thanks! hehe it's more like big BOSSED than boss actually with all the work I do there. Speaking of work since your so good with assessing people can you help me out with our new apprentice?"

"Help out? what do you mean?"

"Well, we just hired a new jock he'spretty good and all but I don't know how he is with entertaining callers. I was wondering if you could try calling the station while he's on deck and see how he is...?"

"Oh ok, but what time is that?"

" Wel, that's another problem he's somewhat on a flexy schedule through the week but tonight he is on from 7 to 10 pm. Please, please, please? just one call"

" ok, ok, ok. I'll see what I can do. I will give your boy a ring tonight. See you later Bry still have my next class."

"ok, thanks in advance Sar's and by the way your looking prettier." he smiled as he waved goodbye to her.

" Hey Brian! is that you?"

"Oh hi Ge!"

" Fancy seeing you here today."

" Yeah, finally finished my enrolment requirements and all. What are you doing here though? do you have a class on this building?"

" Yeah, just finished one from that room." Ge said as he pointed out to the room beside Brian's class.

"Wow! what a coincidence my class is on this one. I guess I'll be seeing you around then. "

"For sure."

"Oh  and by the way I am getting some good reviews on your show, congratulations bro."

" Thanks, see you around!"

Brian's POV: That guy is really something ddidn't even seem surprised about the reviews. Oh well, guess he's used to it already. I wonder how Sarah will rate him.

...not yet.... but VERY VERY SOON...