Ep.6

(A/N: I was venting something as I wrote this. Don't like abuse imagines, don't read this ep. Now to the imagine.. )

Imagine:

"Y/N! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" Ray screamed.

He stood in the laundry room of your home. Not long after his call you rushed in. You stared at him in fear of why he was upset. Before you knew it, he snatched the collar of your shirt.

"What the hell is this?!" He growled.

After closing your eyes tears streamed from the corners of them.

"Wh-what?"

"My shirt! You didn't iron it. Why can't you do one simple fucking thing?"

"I'm sorry Ray. Ill do it now! I promise." You whispered shaken.

"I'm already late dumbass. You know what? Just be in the kitchen making my food when I get back. Ok?! Can you do THAT?" He yelled pushing you away.

After letting go of your shirt he left the fabric crinkled. Glancing back at you with a harsh look, you went back to your bedroom. The bathroom inside was the only room you had privacy. You stood in front of the mirror with swollen red eyes. The bathroom door was locked as you cried in silence. Ray would only make a mockery out of you if he saw.

"I'm better than this. I know I deserve better!" You whispered.

All you thought was finding a way out. But that was no different from the other times he cursed you out. Let alone laid his hands on you. Interrupting your thoughts there was a hard pound on the bathroom door.

"Can I shower? Or are you staring at the floor?" Ray mumbled through the door.

You jumped hearing his voice. You quickly splashed some warm water on your eyes and dried them until they began to go down. After opening the door he came in.

"Get out." He said instantly.

Ray walked around you and turned on the water in the shower.

"I'm sorry." Was all you said as you exited.

Halfway out of the bedroom you heard him call your name. Consequences were to be suffered if you didn't answer. You turned around and went back into the bathroom to see him fully underdressed. Steam began to blanket the ceiling from the shower which slightly blurred the room.

"What did you say?" Ray said looking down.

"Huh?"

"I said what did you say?" This time in a softer voice.

"I'm sorry." You whispered.

He said nothing. Just turned to wipe off the mirror until he saw a reflection clear enough to untie his braids. Awkwardly you turned to walk out.

"I didn't tell you to go anywhere. Did I?" Ray smirked.

"But you-" You began.

"Undress."

"Arnt you late?! I can be getting your-"

"I SAID, undress."

He began to stare into your eyes intensely. You had terrible confidence. Undressing in front of him was as if you were standing in front of a stadium of people. Ray continued to look until you made your move to take off something. Under pressure, you undressed as swift and quickly as you could without coming off afraid.

"Get in the shower. Now." Ray ordered.

Slowly you walked around him to stand underneath the water pouring from the rainfall shower head on the ceiling. You wanted to close the shower doors badly. But Ray was in control. That's how it's always been.

"Now come here." He demanded.

He leaned against the vanity sink watching your cold and wet naked body walk out to him.

"I know your thinking why did I call you back out here. Arnt you?" He laughed.

"Yes." You worded.

"You don't have to be afraid now. But later, yes."

"Please I'll do anything. Don't hurt me again Ray!" You began to cry.

"Don't cry like a bitch." He frowned.

"I'm tired of you hurting me!" You began to sob while holding your face to your shoulder.

Ray once again stared at you in silence.

"I want you to be tired. I want you to be miserable. You took 3 million dollars from my name and you think your never gonna pay for it? Your my slave. My slutty, lazy, gold digging SLAVE."

He snatched you by your waist and slanged you against the vanity. Unexpectedly, he placed his lips on top of a bead of water racing down your chest that stopped right onto your nipple. Your mouth dropped open almost letting out a moan. You stopped yourself.

"That's my girl. Keep the fuck quiet and I'll be gentle ;)"

He kissed and licked the front of your neck while massaging his hands into the backs of your thighs. With his dick rising you could feel it touch you every now and then. Ray knew what he was doing. Didn't matter if you didn't enjoy it. As long as he did.

"Y/N....I think....maybe...just maybe.. I could be nice to you for these next few minutes when I ask...Do you want this?"

A smile crept across his face. But you didn't answer. All you could do was stare at the cold water falling from the shower. Half a minute passed of him waiting for an empty response from you.

"Oh so you don't want to answer me? I told you to keep quiet. Not ignore me." He frowned.

Huge mistake... Ray was now pissed. He snatched the bottom of your hairline and shook you until you screamed.

"Fuck being nice. GET BACK IN THE SHOWER!" He yelled.

He dragged you over into the section of the bathroom where the huge shower stood wide. You tripped over the sliding door hitting the wet marvel tiled floor.

"Get the FUCK up!" He groaned.

"RAY NO!" You cried.

As you stumbled to your feet he grabbed the back of your neck. It wasn't painful until you were pressed against the shower wall. Thats when he used his strength to compress you.

"I thought you'd be use to this routine by now. Speak when asked a question." He shrugged.

You tried to relax to keep the air you needed to breathe.

"You know...I don't even want to shower with you anymore." Ray

sighed.

Gently, he let go of your neck.

"If you didn't know, that means get out. Unless, you want to see if it's possible to drown in this shower?"

Quickly you scurried out. You were so afraid you got dressed in the hallway. Something told you never to tell anyone about the money you took or the trust you used from him. Now you had to pay the price. Groupie style.