Ep.5

Imagine:

A trip to McDonalds once a week was a routine for you. This day you decided to visit the one out of town since that was the one closest to your workplace. As you walked in you saw the line was just as long as the drive thru. Aggravated, you continued to take your place in line.

-10 minutes later-

Finally, you had made it to the front. Looking up from your phone screen you saw the cutest brown skin guy with 2 wavy long braids. All you could do was stare.

"Um, I'm gonna need you to stop molesting my face with that lazy eye sir." He said looking up at you.

"._. Wtf did you just say to me?"

"Oh Nothing. Watchu want to eat?

"What's your name? I wanna speak to your manager -__- " You growled.

"My name is 'Get the hell out my line if you not ordering'."

He picked up a cup and began to sip on the straw. You just stood there appalled at what he just said to you.

"Who the hell are you suppose to be nigga?!?!"

"Um, excuse me my name is RayRay. I highly doubt that offensive word is my name and I GUESS I have to break this down....If your not handing money over to get this wack ass food, then leave. Simple? :)"

"RayRay, please don't let this donation plate hit you in the throat :)"

"If it did, my throat would still get more action than yours :)"

Not even expecting it to happen, you picked up his cup and threw it onto his shirt. The moment it hit his chest cold soda poured down his clothes.

"WHO THROWS DRINKS ANYMORE?!?" Ray screamed.

He stepped back and unplugged the ice cream mixer and picked it up. After lifting it he pushed it over the counter where you stood. The machine hit you before you got a chance to step back because of the tight line. Melted ice cream slowly spread across the floor where everyone stood.

"RAY WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" The manager yelled snatching him up.

"You know I hate working with customers. Shit.." He mumbled.

"YOUR FIRED!!" The manager replied hitting him in the arm.

"Do I still get that free apple pie you promised? ._."