7- The weirdest way to get electricity.

(A/n: BAD AND SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY. Next chapter will be better, hopefully. I REPEAT, BAD AND SHORT CHAPTER.)

"GOD DAMNIT! How could they just leave us?! You didn't even saw them?!" A male voice was heard.
"∆××∆, we are sorry...and" the young clan was cut off by ∆××∆ slamming his fist against a tree.

"Sorry my ass! How am I going to overthrow C/n if she has all countries with her?" He rubbed his temples.

"Sir, we could tell the other two clans, you know... The desert and the jungle one" the smaller clan suggested.

"That's a great idea! Go and tell them, we're going to surprise C/n" a evil grin formed on ∆××∆'s face. The smaller one left without a word.

----+---+---+---+---+---×---+---+---+---+---+----

Day 7 since the countries met C/n.
(I have skipped three days, because I have no idea on what to write)

No one's POV

The countries had been living with the clan. They get along with each other now, but not with North.
The horses are still gone, their location is unknown.

C/n doesn't like that everything is calm. There was no sign of ∆××∆.

Right now, they were going to the swamp.

"So! We'll go to the swamp and catch some electric eels!" C/n shouted with excitement.
"Isn't that... like dangerous?" Canada asked.

"You guys have complained for three days in a row for not having electricity" she stopped to take a deep breath. "So we're going to get electricity"

"I don't think you know how electricity works" America stated. "Pardon me, but I've done this before with Snow. I know more than you, sky people" she continued her path.

North and Russia didn't talk at all, they kept silence. Australia talked with C/n, asking about animals.

•=[Time Skip]=•

The countries and the clan were looking at the swamp.

"I'll stay here... To make sure everyone is okay" Russia says as he leaned on a tree. "It'll be a shame if my clothes got dirty, so I'll stay outside too" North said with a serious tone.

C/n was the first to go into the waters and explained Ame, Canada and Aussie what they're going to do.

Canada and Aussie were in charge on passing the buckets, while C/n and Ame catched the eels. But! Ame and Aussie switched their roles.

Australia went next to C/n, and looked for an eel.

"Over there!" C/n shouts and jumps on the eel. She got electrocuted many times.

America gave her a bucket filled with water, C/n placed the eel inside. The black eyed country got to examine the eel, he hasn't seen anything like it, it was a neon blue and some rays came out of it.

He tried to pet it but got stung. C/n amd Aussie kept looking for eels.

Aussie and C/n were trying to catch more eels, but only got stung and badly electrocuted. Giving up wasn't their goal, so they continued for a long time.

At the end, they got four electric eels and many bruises and wounds.

•=[Another time skip]=•

"Okay, I got this from Snow" I was next to a machine, it looked like a generator.

"I don't see how this is going to work" America crossed his arms and gave you a confused look.

You grabbed an eel carefully and pet it. "This baby eel will provide energy to the generator which will then give us electricity" you explained.

Aussie was the only one who understood what you were about to do, the others were still confused.

You sighed and started by placing the eel in a water tank connected to the generator. After leaving the creature in its place, you turned on the machine and it immediately worked.

A light bulb turned on.

"That's a weird way to produce electricity... But, okay?" Canada tilted his head but regained his posture.

"Hey, at least it works... " You replied a little offended, for no reason.

"Hold up, you said something about snow... What will you do with some ice?" America asked.

"Ohh, Snow. She's a friend of mine. The clan of the mountains, I had planned that you met her tomorrow" You happily replied to America.

"She has stuff like this wi-fi thingy, vodka and-" C/n was cut off by Russia.

"Let's go now, I can't be alive another day without vodka!" he shouted.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Published: Spooktober 2, 2019.

A/n- SHORT CHAPTER TODAY. SORRY.
THIS IS BAD, I'M DEEPLY SORRY.
I WILL MAKE UP FOR THIS CHAPTER IN THE NEXT ONE.
I didn't know what else to add, so it's staying here.  And I don't see what else to add, so have this piece of trash.

ALSO! I published another book! It's a countryhumans x reader! Reader is a female human being!

"But Author! You have two other books!"
I KNOW THAT!!. But those have  country readers. Now it's time that I make a human reader.
Go there and read it (I'm promoting my own book, I feel bad)

BUUUT! Don't worry, I'm still focused on completing this book. (as well as the other one) This is one of my favorite books I've written.

Why do I make myself suffer...?