1- Going back home...?

America was walking through the hallways at a fast pace. The lights and the sun were the only producers of light at the station.

Their "home" was running out of oxygen, Germany said that they could survive for at least three months before taking the lives of others.

America then entered to 'Earth Monitoring' room and was greeted by another country. "If things aren't looking good, contact us and I'll prepare your pod" Germany said typing on a computer. " We don't know if it's safe and"  "I know Germs. Whatever it's down there, I'll shoot it" America made finger guns.

UK entered the room and went near America. "Listen son, I know you want to do it and all... " UK was trying to resonate with him.
"Listen pops. If I don't do this now, it's either we die here from lack of oxygen or we start killing each other until there's no oxygen left" he placed his hands on UK's shoulders.

"Alright. Everything's prepared for the launching?" UN announced as he entered the room while fixing his clothes.

"Everything is ready and stable" Germany explained as he looked at the panel.

"Wait... I don't wanna go with that Commie!" America shouted. "I told you that he was going too" Germany crossed his arms and looked at America.

"What?! You never said shit to me!" The country with sunglasses shouted at Germany. "You would've heard me if you weren't playing FoRtNiTe and then told me to leave your goddamn room!" Germany shouted back at America.

The country with sunglasses looked down and crossed his arm. He then looked back up. "Alright. When do we leave this place?" He asked.
A tall country then entered the main room with his space suit on.
"We can leave now." The tall country said with his thick russian accent.
"You heard him, now it is" UN  stated.

The tall country and the one with sunglasses went were the pod was.
The procedures were done correctly and then they headed to Earth.

"Ya' know Russ. I'm really curious how it feels to not have gravity around me" America said looking at his seat belt. Russia raised a brow and looked at the other country.
"I'll take it off for a couple minutes" America said as he took it off and started floating around the ship.

"Woah! This is cool!" America said as he went one place to another. "Murica, put your seat belt on" Russia demanded.

"You don't tell me what to do Commie!!" America was floating around when the whole structure started going down. The country desperately tried going back to his seat.

Russia pressed buttons, pulled levers,  and making sure that the ship was in normal condition.

"You're now descending, please follow the procedures you were told" Germany said through a radio. Russia followed the instructions.
America successfully got in his seat and put on his seat bealt. He then proceeded to follow the procedures.

After an awful experience at the landing, they made it safe. "Russia speaking. We made it, we're on Earth"  the country spoke through the radio, he got an immediate response. "Both get out and proceed with caution" France replied, she was the one on charge to guide them on the mission.
Both countries got out and took off their suits.

"Wow, we made it! It's just like the last time we were here!" America said putting up his arms and feeling the fresh air.
The tall country looked around him.
"Nothing has changed" he remarked as he looked around. They were in the middle of a forest.

-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+---
I was walking back home. I had caught my next meal for the next couple of days. I took the shortcut, on this way I would cross an abandoned city. There was no one else alive left. I had checked every building, the mansions. No one, just cobwebs, dust, and plants growing everywhere.

Whoever lived here before, left before the nuclear blast. They knew it and left in a rush.

I was deep in thought that I didn't even saw the cliff. I fell hitting the rocks. The rocks hit almost every part of my body, leaving behind some bruises. I tried to stop by grabbing rocks or any stone, it was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

A sharp stone hit my arm and made a deep wound. After I had the wound I landed on a lake

I didn't move for a solid ten minutes. It was painful to move, so I stayed there, facing the soil.
After some time I sat down and looked at the wound. It was not deep but it was bleeding. I took out some bandages and wrapped my wounded arm.

As soon as I get home I will sterilize it. I had read, and kinda understood, that deep wounds need to be cleaned and stitched in order for it to heal.

I saw the trail of blood and tried to go back up. The rocks were loose and I couldn't get enough support, so I gave up and went another way. This is what happens when I take the shortcut.

Before leaving I grabbed the creature I had killed. It was my food.

•°-[Time Skip]-°•

I made it safe back to my home. And by safe I mean alive.
I grabbed the medical stuff I found at a hospital. I took off the bandages and started cleaning the wound.

I bit my lip and then cleaned my wound. It started to look cleaner and didn't have too much dirt like before. After I was done, I bandaged my arm again, this time with clean bandages.

My house had only two stories.
On the first floor there was a kitchem, a living room, a desk full of papers, bookshelves, more shelves with stuff, candles.
The second floor had my room which one half of it was messy with piles of shirts and pants, and paint. I had paintings there, some were hung some not. The walls and floor had paint.

I stood up, and looked at the bookshelf. I was looking for the "wound book", I called it like that because I couldn't read very well. I didn't understand at all.
There were many books and some didn't have the same language. I really tried on reading them, but I understood more the pictures.

After some seconds I found the book and opened it. I looked at the pictures and made sure I had made everything, and sure I did. I placed the book back to its place. It was not the best way to follow the procedures, but it worked.

I sat on my desk and marked down the placed I had fallen. It turned out that I took the wrong path, and had fallen from the ruins of a building.

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.

•=~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~=•
Published: July 31, 2019.

A/n: sorry if it is bad. I don't feel it's good enough but I need content.