Chapter 7

I KNOW, I HAVENT UPDATED REAL LONG, BUT IM WORKING ON A NEW STORY

AN//A Picture Of 'Decker Johnson', for everybody that wants more than a description ;)

Zendaya's POV
"Mrs. Cyrus?", A Guy, rather Tall and with a small beard, Asks. I think his Name is Peter, he's one of our Bodyguards. "Yes?", I ask as he hands me a File. "The File Of Demi Lovato, as you requested.", He explains and once I nod he leaves the Room. Don't get me wrong, I didn't request Demi's File because I don't trust her, nor me and my Wife's Feeling about the Adorable Baby, more to know if she has Allergies, after all she isn't really known for telling us these kind of things. I open the File, the first thing that catches my Attention is the Picture, our Baby's Typical long Hair and soft smile. I look at her Age next, reading the Numbers carefully. Born: 1992, age 27. Okay so she's about two Years younger than Miley and three Years younger than me. Yes I'm thirty. Shut up I'm still hot.

The next thing I look at are her Parents, especially her Father, given we still don't know who 'Deda' really is. I finally see a Name: Patric Lovato-died 1999 okay so 'Deda' or Dada, as she probably tried to say, can't be her real Dad. I look at her Relationship status, hoping to find any Caregiver there, but frown when the line says unmarried. Okay yes so much about that. He might have been a Boyfriend and Caregiver Thought, I cant see this on here. I lastly look for any Allergies, but to my Relief I find none except Cat Hair. We can manage to keep that away from her, given we don't own any Pets in general. We only have some Dogs in the Gang, but she (hopefully) will never have to get any of those People, or Animals, anyways. I close the File again to wake up my Baby Girl from her Nap, it's about two in the afternoon now, so my sister will probably come over soon.

————

"Thank you so, so much for coming.", I say as I open the front door and allow My sister, Dinah, to step inside. "Thank you coming from your Mouth-I could get used to that.", She Replies smirking. "Don't bother, Little Sister.", I fire back and laugh when she gasps. "Ten Seconds! Ten damn Seconds!", She reasons laughing. "Now, where is my Niece?", She Asks eagerly, making me smile. Dinah May be a Dork, but damn she's got the biggest Heart of all. "She's currently playing with Miley and her Blocks.", I Answer and lead her to the Living Room, smiling when I hear Demi's babbling already.

"Gotcha!", I exclaim and lift Demi onto my Hip, making her squeal and giggle. She's so cute oh god help me. "Aww she's a Sunshine.", Dinah coos, catching Demi's Attention. The youngster just buries her Face in my Neck, seemly hiding. "Aw it's okay Sweetheart, I'm not going to hurt you.", Dinah coos with a Small smile as she holds her Hand out for Demi to lean in. The Youngster takes a Look at her, before taking her Hand and playing with my Sisters' Fingers and Rings. "I'm still not sure if leaving her alone is a good idea. It's so soon.", Miley mutters, but soon shakes it off-with Dinah our Baby would be safer than with twenty security men and women. "D, can you take her Real Quick? I've got to..you know.", I ask blushing. "Sure.", She says and I hang Demi over to her, smiling when she doesn't make a fuss about it and just scans my Sisters' Face.

I come back and grin widely when I see Dinah holding Demi, chuckling while the Youngster squishes her Face in her Small Hands. "Okay Baby, Mama And Mommy have to go to something really important tonight, so is it okay if you stay here tonight with my Sister Dinah?", I ask and she frowns but nods quietly. "Mommies back soon?", She Asks, her Lip quivering a little. God how are we supposed to leave her back when she's so cute. "Of course Baby, real soon.", Miley answers and caresses her Cheek.

"Why nots me?", Demi Asks quietly, her Lip still quivering a Little. "Because it's nowhere a Baby should be, Doll. But you can have really much fun with Dinah here.", I Answer and turn her face around to my Sister, who's smiling down at her softly. "Dida.", She repeats, before turning to my Sister. "Pway With da Car ands cowo'ing?", She Asks, referring to the red plastic car we've bought her at the Mall. "Sure Babe, Whatever you want. You can call me Dinah or DJ, Whatever is easier for you.", Dinah Replies, grinning brightly. She's whipped already dang. "Try not to spoil her too much, that's our Job already. And we've written you a list of when you have to do what and where what is.", Miley explains and shows to the note hanging on the Fridge. "I got it Guys"

————

I place a Kiss on Miley's Shoulder as we walk through the loud Room once again. It's more a Party like a Meeting, even thought Business is about to be talked to. You see, we, our Gang-the Silver Tongues, and our actually enemy Gang, the Red Scorpions, are about to do a Deal, which is actually a pretty big Thing, given we never work with anybody else. That's also why both, me and Miley, have to appear here tonight. We've checked on Dinah and Demi a few Times already, having to admit that even some (supposed to be) badass gangster Bosses don't really like not seeing our Little Baby for more than an Hour. But she's sleeping now, as Dinah texted some minutes ago. Miley's wearing a Slim Black Dress, while I wear a Black Suit. Both of us wear some make up and a pair of Black Pumps.

The Leader of the Red Scorpions finally seems to join us as he walks over to us. He's tall, taller than me even, so probably about 1.80 meters-if not more, muscular and he has a beard. It isn't too much, but also not necessarily less of a Beard. His Eyes are dark, almost black even, even thought there's a glimpse of Blue. He's wearing a white Shirt and a Leather Jacket, on his Right Hand there was a Ring with the letter 'D' on it, on his Left Hand there was a golden Ring with some sign on it and his knuckles were bruised lightly. His Hair is a mix of Blonde and Brown, and is wild and ruffled. I think I've seen this Man once before, but I'm not sure where, or even if. I've seen much People, I might imagine things already.

"Decker. Decker Johnson. I'm the Leader of the Red Scorpions.", He introduces hisself, shaking hands with us both before sitting down. "I'm Zendaya Cyrus, And my beautiful Wife Miley.", I introduce us, eying his Hands a little before looking away. I don't even know why they seem so interesting to me. If not because of Demi, I would look the Same. As a Gang leader you have to beat up people sometimes. Dinah's Hands look the same, even thought she always wraps them up and tells people she'd do boxing, which technically isn't a complete Lie as well. "Pleasure. Now, I'd say let's go straight to Business?", He requests and we nod. We were told already that he wouldn't have too much time-he was busy or handling a Problem right now, I think they said. But more we didn't get to know. Why would we, I wouldn't share anything to any other Group leaders as well, especially if they were my Enemies for a long time.

"Alright, I can try to give you as much People as you need, if your ones can do it. I'd like three of my Best, Captains actually, to go in with you. The others can stay outside and give you time, but I want those three to come with you.", He explains, mentioning over to two rather tall and muscular Guys. Seemly the other one isn't here today. They aren't as tall as him, but are muscular and seem like they can do with some Guns. Unlike Decker none of them has a Beard, but they both have a Large Scorpion Tattoo on their Arms, The Gang Tattoo. "I think that can be arranged. Partner", I confirm after looking at my Wife for her approval. We never make decisions, especially ones like this, without the Others Approval. "Partner"