Day One

Hey its mallyyyyyy so this is another one of those theology assignments that became fanfictiony but yeah obviously I added more cuteness because my theo teacher would not have appreciated this version xD. Anyways please enjoy and btw its in letter format in Thalia's view. Btw this is a Reyna x Thalia fanfict

Warning: Fluufy and Somewhat Yuri

Sunday March 2nd, 2014

Dear journal,

Today was a pretty slow day because it was Sunday and I wasn't able to go to my job. I am a teacher's assistant so no school means no kids to teach. At least I have more time to finish planning this week's lesson plan. Sister Rachel wasn't able to finish them due to her cold, so I volunteered to help. This morning, I almost forgot to wake up for mass but luckily one of my housemates dropped her coffee mug so I still managed to get ready in time. I am still getting used to the schedule of this order even though I have been here for two years. In college, I used to go to afternoon mass, but in the Order of the Sisters of the Holy Spirit, we have daily mass early morning. I put on an extra pair of socks because this Pittsburgh weather is killing me. Prior to joining, I lived in Texas, so I am not very prepared for cold weather. After mass, I had breakfast with the rest of the community and then went off to my room for silent prayer. Normally I would pray outside in the small garden outside of my room, but it was rainy today so I thought maybe outside wasn't such a good idea. I prayed to Saint Angela today because I really needed to find inspiration for the lesson plan and I prayed that she would bless my first day of teaching class alone tomorrow. By this time, it was already time for lunch. It was my turn to cook today. We hadn't gone grocery shopping yet so I made plain old simple macaroni and cheese. Just as I sat the steaming bowl on the table, my house mates walked into the room. I live with three other girls: Annabeth, Piper, and Reyna. Annabeth is a tall blonde who was my friend when she still lived in New York and piper is a short brunette. They apparently became best friends after Annabeth's family moved to the house next to Piper's when they were freshman in High school. They are quite friendly towards me. Reyna on the other hand isn't as nice. She has long wavy dark hair and dark brown eyes. There is something about her that screams leadership, probably the fact that the rest of us are 2 year novices and she is already temporarily professing her vows. We are all roughly the same age (Annabeth and I are 26, Piper and Reyna are 25), but Reyna has been in the order longer than the rest of us. Though she isn't impolite, there is a sense of tension between us that I have been trying to get rid of. As they sat down, I got the plates from the kitchen. We said our prayer and dug in. After we ate, I picked up a most of the dishes to wash them. When I turned around, Reyna was standing behind me holding the remaining dishes, and she helped me clean even though it was my turn. Apparently it was because she had "nothing else to do" and was feeling "charitable" but I have a sneaking suspicion that she is warming up to me! The rest of the day, I finished writing the lesson plan for class tomorrow and after dinner, while Reyna went out to buy groceries, Annabeth, Piper, and I got together in my room and finished another section of the quilt we were making for Reyna's birthday on Saturday. Overall it was an amazing day and I cannot wait for tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Love,

Thalia Grace

How was that? Leave comments and reviews so i know if yall like it or not! Thanks

~Queen Mally of Shipping