Day Seven

This Is the Last chapter guys! i hope yall enjoyed reading as much as i have enjoyed writing this!

Thank you so much and i hope you like the final chapter!

Saturday March 8th, 2014

            Dear journal,

Reyna’s birthday did not go as planned, and there were several reasons for that. The number one reason being she didn’t come out of her room until a quarter past noon. Not even for mass. We tried banging on her bedroom door for 15 minutes until Piper said that we should let her be and tell Mother Superior, Reyna was not feeling well. I assumed she would at least be out of her room by the time we came back from mass but sure enough, when we arrived home, her door was still locked shut. After a few more minutes of banging on her door, my patient wore thin so I ended up running at the door trying to kick it down a few times before Piper and Annabeth restrained me. I decided to take a “calming” walk around the garden meaning I ran to the window outside Reyna’s room. I tried “quietly” calling her name, then throwing small pebbles at her window, before finally trying humor by saying in a sing-song voice “Reyna, Reyna, let down your hair”.  Surprisingly, that actually worked. I saw movement in the room and the window opened. Reyna gave me an irritated look, but I could see in her eyes that she was grateful that someone cared about her. I asked her if she wanted to talk and she wordlessly motioned for me to come through the window. Because of my below average height, my first attempt at climbing through the window ended with me butt-down on the grass. Reyna smiled slightly, so I guess it wasn’t so bad. She laughed a little and reached out to help me. I grabbed her hand and was pulled into the room. I stood up, dusted off my clothes, and looked around the room. It was freakishly neat and organized. Everything was color-coded and had a place in the room. She motioned for me to sit in one of her chairs, but I felt like I would mess up her room so I stayed standing. I awkwardly stood there as she closed her bedroom window and sat on the edge of her bed. I was absolutely sick of trying to subtle so I just went for it and directly asked her what happened between Jason and her. Reyna went on a lengthy monologue which included 2 hours of crying and throwing pillows. The basic idea was that Reyna had been thinking about joining the order after highs school, and Jason was so heartbroken that he ended the relationship early and stopped all contact with her. This is why she joined the order earlier than most people. I tried to console her as best as I could. I told her that the best way to heal scars was to forgive and forget. Jesus never held a grudge against those who harmed him, so as his disciples we should follow in his path. I also convinced her that this was no way to celebrate one’s 26th birthday. She chuckled lightly and smiled. I told her to wait in her room while I went and got something. That something was the quilt Annabeth, Piper and I finished last night. I opened her bedroom door, ignored the confused faces Piper and Annabeth made and walked into my room to get the quilt. The minute I came out of my room, Annabeth and Piper immediately knew what was going on and followed me into Reyna’s room. When we yelled happy birthday and gave her the quilt that was embroidered with prayers, Reyna’s eyes grew big and she grabbed us all in a big group hug. Annabeth and Piper went into the kitchen to finish setting up for the special dinner we planned for Reyna, but before i was able to follow them, Reyna grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into the room in a tight embrace. We stood their motionless, hugging each other, before she pulled away and smiled. "Thank you, Thalia," she said before leaning down and gently kissing me on the lips. My face turned a bright shade of red as she smirked and walked out of the room. That happened about 5 minutes before i started writing this entry and im still blushing. Anyways, in a few minutes, all of us plus Jason (who was surprisingly invited by Reyna) are going to have a small  party along with dinner  in honor of Reyna’s birthday. Actually, I should probably go right now  because I can hear Reyna calling my name and i would not want to keep her waiting ;) . Good bye Journal!!

Love,

Thalia Grace

P.S. This is going to be so hard to explain to Jason later

Okay so sorry that i have inablity to write cute things because unfortunely i have been pretty depressed lately but hopefully this chapter turned out well! Thank you all for reading this!!!

good bye for now~

~Queen Mally of Shipping