An Argument

Jekyll's POV

"Stop it Hyde!!! How could you kill another one?!" I yell into the mirror.

"I had no choice, she was annoying me, it had to be done." Hyde answered.

"I don't care what you think 'had to be done' Hyde! This is going too far!! this is the 3rd person you've killed this week!!! And this time it was a woman!!!"

Hyde hardly reacts, he only looks at me as if I'm not quite thinking straight. This is becoming very unreasonable, Hyde can't continue to kill people because one of these days, he's going to get caught for what he's done and then be put in a cell. All the talk will be going around London how Mr. Hyde was caught, but Dr. Jekyll isn't seen until Hyde is released. 

"Would you just calm down a little Jekyll? It's not that big of a deal." Hyde finally says.

"You call killing someone not that big of a deal?! Are there more murders than the ones I already know about?!"

"No there isn't but when you have a heart like mine then it isn't that big of a deal. You shouldn't care 'daddy'. Whatever I am, is you, just been separated from yourself in me."

"Don't call me daddy, I hate that nickname."

"I know you do. But you are who created me into this world."

"Shut up Hyde. No one likes you and you know it. You don't have a soft side for anyone or anything."

"You're right I don't, but I am you, you are me. I am simply the worst parts of you so technically, you are the one who killed all of those people."

"Stop it."

"You are the one who scattered all of that blood."

"Hyde, enough!"

"You are the one who mangled them, tortured them, stabbed them repeatedly until they died. All of that blood is on your hands."

"STOP IT EDWARD HYDE, I CAN'T TAKE THIS HORRIBLE PAIN YOU GIVE ME. THEIR BLOOD IS IN YOUR HANDS AND ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU ARE GOING TO GET CAUGHT AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT."

"So you're yelling at me now are you?"

"OF COURSE I AM. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE HYDE."

"Jekyll stop."

"NO I WILL NOT."

"Henry I've had enough listening to this, stop."

"I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND-"

"HENRY JEKYLL JUST STOP ALREADY, YOU'VE YELLED AT ME ENOUGH AND I GET YOUR POINT. YOU'RE ANGRY WITH ME."

I stand there for a moment. Staring into the mirror. It's impossible to get this guy to break, even a little.

"I'm done with this conversation." I say and I leave the mirror to grab my cloak and hat.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hyde asks.

"I'm going out to think of other things I need to worry about besides you."

"It's almost nightfall."

"I know. And you will stay inside me tonight."

"No I'm coming out!"

"Stay inside or have deep consequences!"

Hyde looks annoyed and angry for the moment, but looks like he eventually agrees to listen. Hyde disappears from the mirror as I leave the house.

Sorry it's short! tell me what you think considering this is my first Jekyll and Hyde story!!!