chapter 3 reveal the unknown

PLAZA BAY

CHAPTER 3

Reveal the unknown

          “then you must know. Before its too late.” After hearing that, i feel weird. Shes talking like she know more about me.

           ”what are you talking about?” i asked accusingly to her.

          “master Lee Potter, thats your true name.” After saying, she raised her hand and whispered something that i couldn’t hear clearly, i don’t know why my sensitive hearing is not working in this situation.

          Then in an instant the water raised like its high tide or something like a wall of water of about 10meters wide and 8 feet high where i can clearly see the fishes swimming at the raised water. Seemingly not bothered, And then at the center, there formed a big dark hole.  Slowly the dark hole is fading showing a garden i’ve never seen before.

          “ what is that thing? “ thats what come out to my mouth.

          “welcome to noumenon.”

          “ what? “ are these real? , is toped when i hear other voices becoming to grow louder “knock... knock.knock!”

          Awakened “it was just a dream.” I said to myself in relief.

          “ eliot, open the door. We already agreed about Saturdays shopping, did you forget?” mothers talking behind the door.

          “ in a moment mom. “ i yawn. Getting up, opening the door.

          “look at that face of yours. Did you stayed up late again?” even if shes angry she still looks calm and sweet, thats why im never been scared even if shes mad.

          I quietly laughed looking at my mother’s serious face trying hard to lecture at me.  ‘ that hard, is not quiet showing itself ‘ and i agreed to my head, nodding.

          “ well, thats good that you understand, now fix yourself and well be going.” Pushing towards the bathroom and then left

          ‘its not what im agreeing on, hahaha. Mother’s been...’ “thinking about it, makes me laugh hard.” I phrased before my body invaded by a cold water from the shower.

Emerging cast:

Protagonist : Eliot Witz a.ka. Lee Potter

Literature teacher : Professor Madeline Rue

Football captain : Daniel Lockwood

Smartest in class and member of track in field : Mari Eva Serine

2nd mother of eliot : Sunsan Sandae

Mother of eliot: unknown

Crush of eliot : Mary Monroe

Girl in the plaza bay a sparkle: Monique oblique

Classmate #3 gossip king: Jerry Riddle

Classmate #4 class princess: Rose Dizzy

Teacher in Filipino: Megan Fox

@ all rights reserved AlejaDazzle 2014

Hope someone would love my work(s)

Lots of love.

Tc, God bless

Please message me... ‘what do you think about this book?’

And, i update once in a while. Got to do my chores...

Please enjoy,

Something about me: Im a number one harry potter fan. I loved to use his last       name, sorry to those annoyed.

This chapter is short, sorry. I’ll make it up for the next...

p.s. i suck in English esp. In spelling and speech com.