3 days till school

(Friday) (11:00pm) (party at Darios house) (Everyone is there)

Narrator Pov:

FLASH FORWARD

Roc: "kayla!! kayla!" He yells running down the hall way.

Kayla rushes down the end of the hall way into one on the classes n jumps out the window on the third floor.

Roc: "why .." he says realizing tht _____ is in the class turning something in. "Wait! _____ theres a perfectly good explanation for this!" He reaches his arms out in reassurance.

FLASH FORWARD OVER

PAUSE

Kay n summer in the kitchen

PLAY

Summer Pov:

"Common kayla were at a party have some fun!" She says about to drag her to the living room.

Kayla:" Summer i told yu i aint wanna be here .. Yu made me come i never said anything about "interacting"" she says making faces n doing air quotation marks.

"KayyyllllAaa!!!!" she randomly burst out screaming intill everyone is looking at them.

Kayla: "Wow. srry guyz shes a lil out of it" she says lauphing awkwardly as everyone goes back to wht they were doing.

"Now common or ill do it again but this time --" she pauses "on the table" she says raising an eyebrow

Kayla: "fine" she breaths as summer drags her into the living room were everyone is dancing

Kayla Pov: I am really not in the mood for this. I was planning on taking 10th n some of 11 th grade over the summer, but summers making sure tht my summer is "summery" if tht makes sense haha.

(20 mins later) ( kay n summer still dancing)

MEANWHILE
(Daniel n jordan in the back yard chillin with digg dario n some of there friends) (Sitting on the out side furniture)

Narrator Pov:

Daniel: "Aye Baby yu gon give me yo number." He says scooting closer to baby doll.

Babydoll: "Daniel i already told yu not to call me tht! The names baby Doll." She wipes his arm off her shoulder.

Zonnique:" dang bre why yu so up tight all of the sudden" she laughs kissing ray on the cheek.

Ray ray:" fa sho thts why she aint never gon get no man." He says kissing nique on the lips

Bajah: "Aye thts still our girl" she says smacking ray in the back of the head.

Nique: " Yea n thts still my manz" she says playfully smacking dario in the back of the head.

Daniel: "Aye so bre baby yu wanna smack me in the back of my head." He says turing around n drawing a imaginary heart on the back of his head.

Bre/Nique/n bajah: "Boy shut yo butt up!!" They all die lauphing

Jordan: "But ayee shouldnt prince be saying tht!" He lauphs. " Cuz everybody knw He been crushin since Prek" They all lauph

Prince: "How yu knw tht yu didnt even go to school with us since the seventh"

Everybody: "Ohhhhhhhh" every one lauphs including jordan

Jordan:" Well yu knw i got my--" he gets cut off by Daniel

Daniel: "KAYLA!" He n everyonelse busts out lauphing

Digg: "wait so jordan haha since when yu got it for kay ahahahah .. no wonder his srry self was so quick to jump at my man prince!"

Everyone: "AHAHAHAH!!" everyone bust out laughing. Except for jordan who leaves the room.

Zonnique: "See wht yu did to the poor fellow" she lauphs "Ray go talk to him" she lauphs pushing him away from her.

Ray: "Haha iight after yu tell me where yu got "fellow" from" he lauphs leaning over n everyone lauphs

Zonnique: " Ahahahah!!" She bust out lauphing. " Somebody go before this dude takes our ride"

Nique/Ray/bajah/ n babydoll all Die laughing as they realize Jordan drove them here n ray shoots up to go find him

MEANWHILE

(Kay n Summer in the living room dancing)
Music: 🎵Don't tell em dont tell em yu aint evn...🎶🎶

Kayla: "Ayyyyeee thiss myy soonnghg!!!" She yells doing the nae nae.

Summer: "AHAH!! Looks like yu got someones attention." She lauphs looking over kaylas shoulder. "Waiitt isnt tht .."

Kayla: "Roc....? ....." She says confused n irritated at the same time.

PAUSE

******That was part 3 to my new story
READ/COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW
For more chapters.

You can leave ideas in the comments and i will mostlikly respond👉👉👋👋.

*******
Why do you think kayla was so annoyed to see roc? ****************

**************

Who do you think they will meet at the party next?

***************
Where do you think jordan ran off to?

*********

These questions n more will be answered in Chapter 4! Happy Reading n may the odds be ever in your favor ..😂😂!!!

.........................................................

Okay so I realised tht ive been getting alot of veiws but very few votes and zero comments so

I will add the next chapter 👉👉👉👉👉If i get ---------> Atleast 5-10 Votes and 3-5 comments 🎉🎉

PLAY