Chapter 29

I finally made my back to the hotel after reading about a million tweets about me. I just want to go in my room and sleep. I don't want to talk to anyone because I will probably break down crying. I just don't understand how so many people, that never met me, can say all of that about me. They really think that I'm cheating on Liam. I could never do that. I'm not that kind of person.

I knock on the suite door once I get the courage to go inside. I don't want to face everyone. They will just ask me a bunch of questions about where I went. I don't want to talk to anyone. I wait a few seconds until the door swings open, revealing Connor. Before I can blink, Connor pulls me into his arms tightly.

"Where have you been?" Connor demands.

"I went for a walk." I tell him, stepping out of his arms.

Connor's arms drop to his sides. "You could have called. We were all worried about you."

I walk past him, heading for my bedroom. "I was fine. I don't need a babysitter."

"Tori?" Liam's voice comes from the kitchen. Liam comes into the living with everyone behind him. "Are you okay? I was just about to call you."

"I'm fine. I just needed some air." I continue to my room, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"Hey, are you okay?" Liam grabs my wrist and looks at me with concern in his eyes.

"I'm just tired." I lie, sighing.

"Okay." Liam lets go of my wrist. "You should get some rest."

I nod my head and shut the door behind me. I quickly change into a pair of pajamas. I'm too lazy to take a shower. I spot one of the guy's laptops on the table and I pick it up. People need to know that I'm not cheating on Liam. I'll do a twitcam. Once I have everything set up, I start the twitcam.

"Um, hi guys." I wave to the webcam, awkwardly. My viewers instantly go up to fifty. "I decided to do a twitcam because of some of the things I have seen that people think about me. There are a lot of terrible trends about me. None of them are true."

I take a deep breath and stare at the keyboard. In just a few minutes, and I already have five hundred viewers. Everyone is probably wondering why I'm doing a twitcam. There will probably be a new trend on Twitter about it.

"According to all of the things I have read on Twitter, I have realised that everyone out there thinks I'm a slut. Somehow, you think I'm cheating on Liam. I would never do that. I'm not that kind of person. I know how it feels to be cheated on and I would never want anyone to go through that." I tell everyone watching this.

My viewers spike up even more. More than half of the comments on the side are saying that I'm a liar and only doing this for attention. Why does everyone think I'm such a terrible person? What have I ever done wrong?

"I don't understand why everyone thinks I'm such a horrible person. Why do you think that about me? What have I done wrong? Whatever I did, I'm sorry." I feel my throat tighten up. "I'm sorry if I ever said anything wrong. I would never cheat on Liam, though. I love him."

Tears stream down my face as I breakdown. Great. Now I'm crying in front of five thousand people. I cover my mouth with my left hand and click out of the twitcam with the other.

I hate this!

I hate knowing that all of the boys fan hate me.

I hate that all of them think I'm cheating on Liam.

I hate that I'm letting all of this get to me.

The bedroom door swings open and I feel the bed dip down on one side. Two arms wrap around me, pulling me closer to their chest. I open my eyes to see Liam's plaid shirt. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face in his chest.