Chapter 17

I don't know what to do. My feelings are so mixed up.

I'm upset and feel like crying because of Joey.

I'm confused by how Liam reacted. He punched Joey. Why would he, of all people, punch Joey?

I feel stupid because I believed Joey over my best friends.

So, I ran. I watched Liam punch Joey and then, I ran. I just needed to be alone. I figured no one would follow me because they would be yelling at Joey. It looked like Louis was about to snap at any moment.

It took me about ten minutes to get back to the tour bus. I ran right into the bus to my bunk. I didn't even bother changing out of my clothes into something more comfortable. I just climbed on my bunk and let all of my emotions pour out of me.

Everything that I've ever bottled up is pouring out of me. From Liam breaking up with me to finding out Joey was cheating on me for the second time. How could I have been so stupid to believe him? Joey never liked me. Maybe I'm just not meant to be in a relationship. None of them work out in the end.

Taylor was cheating on me. Liam broke up with me Megan convinced him to and he wanted what was best for me. First, Joey cheated on me. I was stupid enough to believe him and I took him back. Then, he cheated on me again. Joey never stopped cheating on me.

Maybe I'll just stay single forever.

My bed dips down next to me. I lift my head up from where it was buried in my arms. Connor crawls on my bed and lays down next to me. I roll over on my side to face him. Connor wipes my cheek to get rid of the tears, but new ones flow down.

"You were right." I whisper. "You were all right. Joey was cheating on me. I should have believed you over him, but I didn't. I'm so stupid. If I wasn't so stupid then none of this would have happened. I'm such an idiot."

Connor stares at me with a pained expression. He pushes away and jumps off my bed. Connor must still hate me. I roll back on my stomach and bury my head in my arms. Joey ruined everything. A loud bang and some muffled yelling comes from the tour bus. I hear the door slam shut then silence.

My bed dips down again. I don't even bother lifting my head up. It's too much energy. It's probably Elena or Drake. I feel a arm wrap around my waist and slide me over.

"Come here, Tori." Zayn whispers.

I wrap my arms around his neck. I just need a hug. At least Zayn doesn't hate me. Connor won't even talk to me.

"Where is everyone?" I turn my head to lay my cheek on his chest.

"Harry, Niall, Megan, and Elena are trying to calm everyone down." Zayn rubs my back.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Louis, Connor, and Liam are really mad. Connor almost ran off to find Joey. Drake had to hold him back." Zayn explains to me.

Drake had to hold Connor back? That doesn't make any sense. I thought Connor hated me. I would hate me if I was him. I believed Joey over Connor. Connor has been my best friend for a year. I'm an idiot for believing Joey over him. Connor should hate me.

"Why are they so mad?" I sit up, confused.

"They hate to see you so upset. Liam punched Joey because he hated seeing you cry over him." Zayn leans against the wall of my bunk. "Liam still loves you."

"No." I shake my head. "I can't deal with that right now. I just found out that Joey was cheating on me for a second time. I can't deal with all of this."