𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

imessage

🖤‼️
[4 participants]
charlito, iamGIA, lola luftnagle, stevie nicks

iamGIA
hellooooooo!!!!!!
how is everyone
long time no talk
gc is dead
how was everyones day
i miss u guys

charlito
...
we literally facetimed last night

iamGIA
yeah
18 whole hours ago
what did everyone do today?

lola luftnagle
i had class 9-5
now im sat in bed watching scream queens
really riveting stuff

charlito
i had tour rehearsals all day
now im also in bed
however im watching love island
stevie? gi?

iamGIA
i thought u would never ask
i had castings ... and
i got hired for a viktor & rolf
fragrance commercial 🤪

stevie nicks
omg yes gia
my sweet bb
im so proud
yaaaaay

iamGIA
THANK U SWEATY

charlito
oh gia well done
congratulations

lola luftnagle
✨✨✨✨✨ yes gia

iamGIA
thank u angels
stevie!
how are things?
hows timothée?

lola luftnagle
omg yes i forgot
timothée
whats going on

stevie nicks
idk i've not really seen him
i cant remember if i told u guys
but greta booked an airbnb for the "sisters"
and timothée so that we could bond
but he only turned up yday morning
sooooooo

charlito
why did he only just show up
you moved down there 6 days ago

stevie nicks
idk
saoirse said something about
him having a new gf
think he was spending time w her

iamGIA
oop
do u care?

lola luftnagle
dont lie

stevie nicks
idk
i dont think i care about him
having someone new
i just think that if i saw them
together then id be 🥴

charlito
understandable
i hope he doesnt bring her to set

iamGIA
whats ur general stance on him?
like hate him?
tolerate him?
want him back?

stevie nicks
i think i just dont have the
energy to be bitter anymore
like it would be sooo emotionally
draining to have to work with him
every day hating his guts
i dont want him back
he was still a dick
but im going to be friendly
not just for everyone else's sake
but for mine too
:)

lola luftnagle
very positive steve
i like it

stevie nicks
thank ya :)
anyway im gonna have some cereal
and get an early night
talent show tmrw 🤪🤪

real life

Stevie descended the stairs of the 18th century home, the floorboards creaking beneath her with each step. Her fuzzy slippers slapped against the cold floor as she rounded the corner and entered the kitchen. She opened the cupboard below the kettle which she had claimed as her own and started rooting around for the box of Captain Crunch that she had purchased a few days earlier. She dug around unsuccessfully for a few moments before a voice sounded behind her.

"You okay?" Stevie whipped around to see Timothée sat at the island of the kitchen, a bowl of Captain Crunch cereal in his hands and his eyes glued to a book on the counter top.

"Jesus Christ!" She held her hand to her heart momentarily, suddenly slightly insecure in her hot pink pyjamas and bare face. "You scared me... I didn't know anyone was in here."

Timothée's mouth lifted slightly in amusement before he quickly recovered, shoving another spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

Stevie furrowed her brow at the sight, placing a hand on her hip. "Is that my Captain Crunch?"

"What?" Timothée raised an eyebrow at Stevie. "Oh! I didn't know... I thought it was for everyone.... Sorry."

"It's fine." She rolled her eyes at his ignorance, grabbing a clean bowl from the draining board of the sink and filling it with the cereal.

Timothée eyed the girl and cleared his throat. "Captain Crunch still your favourite too?"

Stevie bit her lip to conceal the smile that always graced her lips when she reflected on the good times of her and Timothée's relationship. Aside from each other, the pair also shared a mutual love for Captain Crunch breakfast cereal. "Yeah. Yours too?"

Timothée chuckled. "Of course."

Stevie nodded knowingly and poured almond milk into the bowl. She hovered for a moment; Stevie had planned to eat her cereal in the kitchen so that she didn't end up hoarding various plates and bowls in her room like she did at home, but now she felt slightly uncomfortable sitting in the room, just her and Timothée.

"Do you want to sit?" He asked, keeping his gaze down, seeming to read her thoughts.

She idled slightly, before nodding and pulling out the stool around the corner and sitting down slowly. Timothée was engrossed in his book and Stevie mentally cursed herself for not bringing anything to keep her distracted in this awkward moment.

"This reminds me of the night we met." Timothée spoke quietly, his eyes not moving from his book.

Stevie couldn't help but feel her heart leap inside of her chest at the idea that he thought of her too. "What? That night at Jamie's house?"

Timothée nodded his head, his gaze moving from his book to meet Stevie's for the first time. "Yeah. In his kitchen. When you were furious because all anyone wanted to talk to you about was Sonny."

"Yeah." Stevie chuckled. "Everyone except for you."

Timothée smiled bashfully. "Obviously. Why would I want to talk to you about Sonny when I could talk to you about you?"

"I think you were pretty much the only one that felt that way." She shook her head at the boy, a slight blush creeping up her neck.

"That's probably how I got the girl." He laughed, before realising his words. "Shit, Sorry." He shook his head. "I shouldn't have said that."

Stevie blushed and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "No, it's fine. I mean... it's true... so..."

Timothée smiled sheepishly and held Stevie's gaze for a moment. "Anyway, I better head to bed." He stood up slowly and walked towards the sink to rinse his bowl. "Big day tomorrow. Up early to get in some last minute practice for the talent show." He finished rinsing his bowl and then headed for the doorway. "Goodnight Stef— Sorry, Stevie."

"Night, Timothée." She smiled as he waved and headed off to his bedroom, leaving her sat alone in the kitchen; her cereal soggy, but her heart full.

———————
hey guys just to let you know that i've edited a couple earlier chapters to introduce two new characters (gia & lola) as stevie's gal pals
nothing major and nothing that affects the storyline in any way
anyway enjoy 🤪