Worry.

"Worry is a misuse of the imagination."
~Dan Zadra

Grace got out of Shawn's hold as soon as he let her, sitting on the stool across from him.

"You think they're killing each other?" She asked, looking over to the stair case then back at Shawn.

"No, I actually think they like each other." Shawn cringed hard, grimacing at the thought alone.

"Really?" Grace cheered, eyes lighting up with happiness and gladness.

"I don't want Ken as my brother in law!" Shawn whined, still appalled by the thought of his sister with Ken.

"Well, Tiffany and Ken look good together. You'll just have to get used to him." Grace grinned, stretching her hand forward to reach Shawn's head.

"I guess, since I'm forcing her to like you, I might as well tolerate him." Shawn sighed heavily and leaned forward, making it easier for Grace to reach his head.

"Wait, why doesn't she like me already?" Shawn shrugged in response to her question, having no clue of why his older sister loathed Grace.

"I have no idea. She said you were bad news and the type to break a man's heart, and that she really really didn't like you." He hummed softly.

"I'm no heart breaker." Grace puckered her lips into a pout, running her fingers through Shawn's hair.

"Tell that to Ken." Shawn smirked and chuckled, fiddling with Grace's other hand.

Grace thought for a second before it hit her, and it hit her hard.

Just how often had she dismissed Ken's feelings for her?

She'd been so neglectful towards Ken, ignoring what he felt just because she didn't feel the same way.

She needed to speak to him, to at least clear the air between them. She at least owed him a response.

"He'll be fine. He has Tiff now, I don't think you need to feel bad about anything." Shawn pulled and played with her fingers, mindlessly speaking to her.

"Don't listen to Shawn, he's a heartless monster. Apologies are always welcomed Grace, especially if you're the reason behind his broken heart." Kristen piped in after putting his phone away, finally responding to his surroundings.

"I'm not heartless dipshit. Ken wouldn't hold it against Grace, he'd keep the hate on me and that's fine." Shawn narrowed his eyes at Kris, thereafter shrugging his broad shoulders.

"I'd still like to talk to him, I can't just keep ignoring him." Grace sighed and clenched Shawn's hair in her fist, making him look at her.

"No. I haven't forgiven him, I don't like him and I'm not escorting you to apologize to that brat." Shawn frowned, totally disagreeing with Grace's remorse.

Kristen chuckled loudly, "It's not about Kevin anymore is it? You just genuinely hate the fact that another guy likes Grace."

Shawn hadn't thought about it at all, let alone had he thought about it like that.

He didn't like Ken, that was the end of the story. Did he even need a reason not to like him?

"Yeah, that too." Shawn nodded, not at all contending with Kristen's statement.