Chapter 10

The next day I was walking with my boys to the clinic. It was Saturday and they were going to help me today. I scoff at that thought. Let's see how long before they find a excuse to leave.

As we're walking Wendy stops us with a wave and smile. I tense and give her a fake smile.

"Tessa! How are you? And your lil boys? It's great to see you walking, mums need to keep in shape. Not me though, at least not yet, but Daly sure was trying to knock me up last night! If you know what I mean!?" She says with a smirk and a wink.

"It means you like everyone to know that you're a whore!" Tyler says coldly. I choke on the laughter I'm trying to suppress.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She shrieks at him. I tense up at her yelling at my son.

"Wendy, I don't give a shit how many times, in how many positions or how hard Daly fucked you! If you ever raise your voice at my son like that again, I'm going to be the one who fucks you with a hot poker up your fat ass! Got it!?" I growl at her menacingly.

My wolf flashes her eyes at the bitch too. Nobody messes with our pups! Suddenly Daly came around one of the buildings and Wendy threw herself into his arms.

"Oh Daly, please help me! She threatened me, and called me fat! You don't think I'm fat do you? You didn't say anything about me being fat last night!" She says with a nasty look my way.

I blank my expression and shake my head at her. Ridiculous.

"My mum doesn't threaten! If she warned you, then she'll definitely do it!" Ryder says calmly.

"Why did you threaten Wendy?" Daly asks me with a frown. It's the first words he's spoken to me in a fortnight. And it's about another woman!

"It's nothing!" I say with a shrug.

"She tried to attack me when I told her you were at my place last night!" She says with a sob. So fake

"Actually, you told all three of us that Daly was fucking you last night and trying to get you pregnant. Then when I told you that you were a whore you shouted at me! And after my mum told you she doesn't care if you fuck Daly, that's when she threatened you with a hot poker up your ass for yelling at me!" Tyler says with a smirk

"Yeah, nobody here cares where Daly is wetting his dick! If it's not with our mum then we don't care. And if he's been with you we don't want him near our mum. Who knows what diseases you've got!" Ryder adds in.

Daly pushes Wendy away from him roughly.

"What the fuck!?" He snarls at her.

"Daly, they're lying. I never said that!" Wendy says quickly. I frown in confusion. Does he not want people to know that they're fucking?

"The twins don't lie! Why would you lie about something like that? It's disgraceful! I was helping her dad fix a few broken tiles on their roof last night. I actually fell off the ladder halfway down and landed in a rose bush! I have never had anything romantic or sexual to do with Wendy! And now I'll never have a friendship with her either!" He says, talking to the boys. My face reddens slightly when I realise my comments about the thorns were pretty accurate. But like always I jumped to the worst case scenario.

Wendy ran away at Dalys look of contempt. She was crying for real now but I have no sympathy for women like that. I sigh as it goes quiet after she's out of sight. I nod to Daly and continue on my way like that whole episode never happened.

I was walking for a bit when I noticed the boys weren't following me. I turn back and see them talking with Daly in low but serious voices.

"Let's go guys. We have lots to do. I've got that guy from the neighbouring pack coming by today to see how we run our clinic." I remind them. They nod.