middle

After that first encounter I went there every Monday between 2:20 and 2:30pm(given time for students and teachers to transfer to their next classes) since apparently that was the only time that the bubble girl was there.

I always wanted to climb up to the balcony and really meet her but I never had the time, it took five minutes just to get to my usual spot on the ground floor to watch her and it would take another five minutes to go to the staircase on the opposite side of the science building to get to her. I was late as is whenever I got to my next class anyway, and secretly I also liked the aura of mystery of not knowing who this bubble girl was. She makes me smile with her bubbles; that’s all that mattered right now.

At first I would just watch her blow bubbles until she noticed that I kept coming back to watch-I mean how could I not? I had to pass by here to get to my next class after all.

At first, I thought she’d assume that I was some creepy stalker since I kept coming back the first few Mondays to see her but after a while I was surprised when she actually began acknowledging my visits.

By the fourth time we saw eachother, she began waving at me whenever I’d arrived.

By the sixth time we saw each other I found out that she had wait for me ‘til I arrived before she began her bubble blowing session. That little gesture actually made me feel funny-not funny haha but funny good-inside. It was by that time I realized that it wasn’t just her bubbles that made me happy, the bubble girl, herself, made me happy too.

Unfortunately, not everyone was happy. My most recent ex-girlfriend who was still obsessed with getting back together with me had unknowingly followed me and had noticed my growing attraction and my budding friendship with “bubble girl”. It seemed that my ex had been stalking me for quite some time now and I didn’t even realize it. When we broke up she told me that she was going to ruin my life and at that time I thought she was bluffing but I guess I should have taken her threat more seriously.

“Where is she?!” I demanded at Taylor, my ex, as I stomped into her classroom. I had gone to our usual spot at the science building for the past two weeks and my bubble girl-well not really MY but you know what I mean-hadn’t come like usual.

I wouldn’t have noticed anything fishy-‘cause I thought she might have had a cold or something which made her stay in bed or that she went on a trip or something-if it weren’t for my bestfriend, Louis, telling me that she saw Taylor two weeks ago-about the same time my bubble girl went missing-leaving the school’s main office with a bubble bottle in her hand.

“Where is she?!” I demanded again as I was face to face with my ex.

“Still here,” Taylor replied as an evil smile appeared on her face, “but her bubbles and your bonding moments are gone.”

“what did you do?” I gritted out between clenched teeth.

She smirked at me; an evil glint in her eye, “you do know what happens to bubbles when they pop, don’t you Harry? They disappear. And that’s just what I did to your precious bubble girl. I made her disappear. Permanently.”

--I actually forgot about this story but then a notification popped out about it and I was like "woah....this thing still lives?!?" hahaha yeah, i know i suck for not finishing this hahaha sorry for super late upload.

WARNING : updates will be like ninjas-appearing out of nowhere and at any moment :-)

Bubble Girl (HarryxSelena)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें