Bonus: New Perspectives

~I would like to thank harlenadreams and ITSMICHELLE96_XO for reminding me that this story still exists. If you guys didn't like this then I would never have been notified. I don't know how to tag you so I hope you see this. Thank You.

LOUIS

"You think this will work, bro?"

"Yeah man," I patted my buddy, Harry's shoulder in reassurance. Ever since Taylor made him lose contact with his Bubble girl, he's been in a limbo. It's been two weeks now and he only got worse. SO that's where I stepped in. Super Louis to the rescue. I proposed a plan for him to find this girl she wants. I mean, it's not like we didn't try to find her-we did-it's just we never did. SO desperate times call for desperate measures. "My plan is full-proof!"

Harry looked at the bottle in his hand with dead eyes. He was starting to scare me. I think I'm losing my friend.

"You okay with embarrassing  yourself though?"

I smirked at him, "Of course!" I'd do anything for him and I knew he'd do the same. We were brothers. Public embarrassment was a fiddle thing. "Don't I always?" I laughed.

"Yeah, your face is an embarrassment enough."

I looked at Harry in surprise and thumped his back, "hey! You said a joke! Good one buddy! I guess I didn't lose all of you to that Bubble girl after all!" I clamped a hand over my mouth as I watched his face crumple even more, if that was possible. "Sorry man," I said and he kept silent.

"I hope this works," Harry mumbled beside me just before he shuffled away to the second floor science building. I watched how my best bro's shoulders had a slump as he stood and how his eyes looked emptier than yesterday. I gripped the bubble bottles in my hands and sent out a silent plea, "me too bro. Me too."

TAYLOR

I was going to pass by the science building when I saw something unexpected approach me slowly. I stopped in my tracks. My eyes widened. Is that a bubble? I watched in fascination as it floated right infront of my face before it popped. I was broken from my trance when I spotted more bubbles coming towards me. The other students around me seemed to enjoy this fact. In no time at all, students were popping bubbles to their hearts content. Smiles were everywhere and laughter filled the air. You couldn't help but revel in the happy atmosphere.

I marveled as another bubble flew right at me and I giddily popped it with my manicured finger. Then another came and I did the same thing. And another and another. I was exhilarated. I forgot the stress of school, of being the best of everything, of keeping my image intact, everything and I just let myself enjoy the moment.

After awhile I finally decided to find the source of the bubbles so I curiously went towards the direction they were coming from. When I was near enough finally I noticed they were coming from the second floor science building. And that's when it hit me. Bubbles? BUBBLES?! I felt anger build up in me. I thought I had gotten rid of that Bubble Girl ages ago! I mean, who else would blow there bubbles?! With renewed conviction, I stomped my designer heels closer to the science building to give that Bubble girl a piece of my mind once and for all. She should understand that Harry is mine! Ready to claw somebody's eyes out, I'm stunned to see that on the second floor building is not the raven-haired girl I expected but two guys: Louis and Harry to be in fact. And they were blowing bubbles! But-but why?

I ignore Louis and looked closer at my Harry and what I see chips at my heart. He looks tired and sad. Like he stopped giving a damn anymore. Why was he like this? Was this because he lost his bubble girl? Was she really that important to him? I watched as he blew more bubbles but he really wasn't into it and that pained me because I personally knew just how breathtaking his smiles are. I felt my chest tighten. Did I do this to you, Harry?

I watched in avid fascination as Louis seemed to be pointing something to Harry excitedly and Harry's expression completely changed. From the lost and dead-looking boy was now a boy with a smile that could rival the sun. She'd  never seen Harry so happy before. She looked to where Louis was pointing and saw Harry's Bubble Girl approaching the science building with a little smile just as she popped a bubble infront of her. I could feel envy built up in me. The bubble girl looked so sickeningly perfect. I looked back at Harry who looking at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world. I sighed just as a tear escaped. To him, she probably was. He never ever looked at me that way.

I have lost.

Once upon a time, there was Harry and I. I, his princess and, he, my prince. But now, our chapter together has closed. And it seems life has given him a new chapter, and by the looks of things, his happily-ever-after too. I turned away before I saw the man I once loved and lost start a new story with his Bubble girl.

I sniffed. I can't deny that they look perfect together. I swatted a bubble that came a bit too close to me; I was in a bad mood. So sickeningly perfect.

I pad no heed to the remaining bubbles floating around as I stomped off, with my designer heels, manicured hands and broken heart

Goodbye Harry.