XIV | One Leaf Drops

XIV

O n e L e a f D r o p s

_\\\\_

Third p. o. v

"500 more..."

"What?..." Hiroto whined as Mashiro given him more instructions to swing his wooden sword.

"You heard me."

"Yes, I heard you! I've already done 1500 swings and you're telling me to do another 500?" Hiroto twitched his brow in slight annoyance.

"And is that a problem to ask?..." Mashiro mumbled as she was once again laid down under her favourite cherry blossom tree.

Hiroto sweatdropped, "... Well you already told me to do 500 more a few hours ago."

"... Oh right."

No words were exchanged between the two for a few moments.

"So... what shall I do next?"

"Do 600 more." Mashiro stated bluntly.

"The number change does not matter!" Hiroto told her, only fuming for a bit.

"Do 550 then we have a deal..."

"... I never even confirmed for 500 or anything anyway." Hiroto deadpanned.

Then Mashiro's eyes widened as she sat up abruptly, she clutched her chest where her heart was very tightly, and frowned deeply.

Hiroto noticed her strange behaviour, "... Matsuyuki-san?" He called out to her worriedly, his voice laced with concern.

This feeling... Mashiro gritted her teeth, I haven't felt this for a while. Something bad is going to happen- Then her head shot up to face the peaceful looking sky as her eyes widened, realising something, Shit...

"Matsuyuki-san?..." Hiroto frowned slightly at her behaviour, clearly showing how much he cared for her, "Are you alright?" Mashiro turned to look at him then smiled slightly as he can see it, then patted his head affectionately.