~7~

"It's all because of this stupid trophy

"It's all because of this stupid trophy. "

The day Nicco decided to follow in his sister's footsteps was also the day that Guzman finally exploded.

It was a day like any other for the twins. Niccolò had been dropped off by their driver while Alba had taken the bus as usual. They found themselves in the corridors of their high school before heading side by side in class.

Alba had not really been aware of her brother's plan, but she was quick to understand when he immediately took the free seat by her side.

She had given him a stupid look at which he had just leaned over his table before turning his head in her direction."I'm tired of playing comedy too."

Just at the same moment a familiar voice entered the room leaving Alba to look back at the entrance in a sense of apprehension. She watched as Guzman and his clique slowed down as Niccolò sat in the seat next to her. It was a common knowledge that Niccolò sat with Guzman. It had always been that way.

Almost immediately Ander and Polo turned to their headliner to see him squeeze his jaw while exhaling a breath of anger. He will tighten his grip on the strap of his backpack before rushing to the Montonìa duo.

"Can we know what's going on?" Guzman shouted immediately as he was joined by Lu and Carla.

Marina had not arrived yet for this show.

Niccolò stared straight ahead for a moment with his wrinkled lips before turning his head sharply to the blond."What's it look like, Guzman? I sit next to my twin from now."

"Guzman, let's go! It's only a place." Lu intervened, rolling her eyes in boredom before sketching a smirk towards Alba as she clung to his arm."I can sit next to you now. "

Almost immediately Ander joined Guzman's side, giving a slightly hurt look at the duet. He too knew what that really meant.

Unfortunately for the ignorant brunette Guzman pushed away her touch by keeping his sharp eyes riveted on Nicco."It's not just a place. Am I right?"

Niccolò supported the blond's  gaze before raising his eyebrows impatiently."You should go to your place, Guzman. The class will start soon."

"Do you think you can give me orders now?" Snapped the blond Nunier just as Marina made her entrance.

The red-haired auburn girl rushed to the group gathered at the sight of the changes of places."Guzman? What's happening ?"

Alba could perfectly feel Marina's penetrating gaze lingering on her but she tried to stay as far away as possible from the confrontation. It was up to her brother to make his choices. She had already done hers.

" Ask her !" Guzman snapped as he fingered Alba venomously before casting an indignant glance at her brother."Because that's it. Everything is because of her. She managed to turn your brain around."