Chapter 1 || How it began

Chapter 1

A new birthed angel, set free into the spirit world where she is to protect her soul mate from the world she knows not of. She was only four at time of her banishment…sent into the world of demons, a fire land where no one can hear your screams, forced to survive with the other fallen angels. She had only ever encountered her soul mate once upon his dreams and never again shall she encounter him. The path from the demons to the spirits has been forever broken by the nightmares of humans for centuries. She will never be able to protect him from the world that has destroyed so many others. She is banished.

It has been years since an angel was banished to the depths of the fiery pits, but as time grew, more and more angels have fallen and been banished from the spirit world. The angels grew tiresome of the spirit world, unable to enter the human realm where their soul mates had lived. They began to rebel against the wise spirits, asking for freedom and a way to ‘the other side’. The wise spirits were the only angels capable of such power and had banished all other angels who had taken a stand against them. More and more of them banished, where the spirit population rapidly decreased until only few were left.

The demons grew weary from the fallen angels invading their land; they decided to set an example of leadership to the wise spirits and to hopefully scare them from ever banishing another spirit to the underground again. The demons were to change a pure angel into a demon and send the new-birthed demon into the world of the humans, where it would kill all human soul mates, leaving the spirits with nothing. Three powerful witches were to perform the dark magic on a pure angel, the first blood moon were the moon shone blood red was the beginning of the spell, the light moon were the moon shone it’s brightest was were the spell had reached it’s peak and the death moon were the moon shone the darkest was when the angel had died and been re-birthed as a demon.

The demons recommended the most gruesome and powerful fallen angel of them all but the witches refused as they were not as strong. A girl the age of five, banished, tormented, abused, forced against her will to be the candidate of the spell. She had only been in the demons land for a year where she was found savaging through the garbage for food and then reported to the demons. They were to kill her but the witches had persuaded the demons that she was the perfect age and strength for the spell.

They tied her to a pedestal where all the fallen angels could see her suffer as the demons prepared her for the spell, she was to be starved to the point of death and then beaten so her strength was limited.  The night of the blood moon, Peronne the first witch began the spell; she sacrificed the young girl’s blood and connected all her energy to the girl. A year of agony and pain went past until the night of the light moon, were the second witch, Katharina sacrificed the girl’s purity and innocence and connected herself to the spell. The girl felt nothing, no pain, no freedom and no love. The third year of the death moon had finally commenced as the most powerful witch, Ursula connected herself to the girl, making the spell reach its peak. The girl was on the verge of death but would not give in to the witches; they had to use the remaining strength they had for the spell to finish. The girl had finally died, her spirit slowly fading; now the witches had to re-birth her as a demon while the moon was still visible. The witches put their last remaining strength into the girl only to receive back fire as the girls spirit refused to let the body die. The first witch had broken the spell, too weak to complete it, allowing the girl to steal all the energy wasted away from the dying witch. The second witch held her ground but was also too weak as the girl had stolen her strength back, the witch fell, breaking from the spell giving the girl her energy. The remaining witch tried to finish the spell but knew that it was to late for her, in her last remaining seconds she conducted another spell, banishing her to the human realm where she is to stay without no one knowing her secret.