Chapter 1: First Murder Case

Ari's P.O.V
Today is the day, i'm going to my new job by being a lawyer that I am, it will be awesome...I guess.
I got dressed and went out of the department, I started to walk all the way to the building were the lawyers worked.
I enter slowly and then a big Man wearing a green jacket, a little bit of beard in his chin come over to me.

Dick Gumshoe: "Hello there, young Lady! My name is Dick Gumshoe at your service!"

"Hello Dick Gumshoe, I'm Ariadna Alcaraz. Am the new defense attorney and I will help the others in this business."

Dick Gumshoe: "Well, You're lucky
you came, there's someone that I want you to meet."

"Okay, Detective Gumshoe.
Show me the way!"

We started to walk all the way
to an office, I opened the door and see a man with Spiky hair and then a girl with a weird Japanese dress and sandals.

Maya: "Hello there!
Welcome to Wright & Co. Law office!
My name is Maya Fey."

She says happily while I looked at her  friend, He was wearing a blue suit and
a red tie around his neck, he came over to me while sticking out his hand to me.

Phoenix: "I'm Phoenix Wright, its great to have you here."

He says with a smile, I smiled back while graving his hand and shook it.

"I'm Ariadna Alcaraz and am a
defender like you. I will help you with the cases for now on."

I say serious while he nod and told me to follow him to his desk, we looked at the papers until I found something I didn't want to see in my life...
I stated walking backwards letting tears fall from my cheeks, Phoenix and Maya looked at me worried.

"Ms. Alcaraz, are you okay?
Is something wrong?"

Maya says worried while I said nothing while crying in silence...then Maya came over to me while giving a big hug.
I hug her back letting me cry in her shoulder
for a while.
When we pull away I walk over to Phoenix.

"Phoenix...those's papers are for
the next Murder case?"

I say looking at him while Phoenix nod and looked at Maya and then me confused and worried.

"Phoenix, Let me have this case!
That person who got killed is my sister and I will find that brat who killed her and give some pain in the ass!"

I say angrily with tears on my eyes, Phoenix and Maya looked shocked, but suddenly Detective Gumshoe came in with some papers in his hands and something on his back, I wipe my tears away to not let anyone see what happened.

"Hey, Pal! I found the evidence of the murder ca- Oh, hey Ari! You finally meet this guys!"

"Yes, I meet them, but can you please give me the evidence of the murder case?"

I say while Detective Gumshoe gives me the evidence and putting them on the desk.
I scrambled around the papers until I found my sister's dead body and a katana next to her.

"Guys, I found the evidence!"

I shout and point at the paper while the guys looked at it closely.

Dick Gumshoe: "Yeah, you're right.
I have the weapon here too."

He says graving something from his back and it was the Katana. I grave it and looked closely but anger came up to me, I slam the desk and looked at the guys...their were shock and scared.

"I'm gonna find this brat who did this
to my sister and put him in prison 
for 3 or 4 years!
I will win this case if I have to sacrifice my damn life for this!"