two < ASS-PLACE

ASS-PLACE

         "HERES WHAT I WANNA KNOW" The Grandmaster said, getting up from his chair

         "HERES WHAT I WANNA KNOW" The Grandmaster said, getting up from his chair. "Who are you?"

"I...am...the god of...thunder!" Thor yelled out, once again breaking his wrists free from the bindings. As he lowered his arms, sparks of lightning shot out his hands.

Grandmaster slowly nodded. "Wow. I didn't hear any thunder, but out of your fingers... was that like, s-sparkles?"

=======================

             "HERE, C'MON. You're gonna like this." The Grandmaster said, walking away, Thor's chair following closely behind.

He was eventually brought to sit next to another being, who was shaking and clearly frightened. The woman from earlier, Topaz, was holding a large staff with an orange ball at the end. "Ah! Here he is. Hey, cos. Almost couldn't find you. Where have you been hiding?"

Thor sat patiently next to him, holding his breath. He looked over at the poor man, "Hi".

The man only whimpering back. Instantly after, The Grandmaster rolled up his red and blue sleeves and grabbed the staff from Topaz. "So...Carlo..." He held up two fingers pressed together. "I pardon you" Raising the staff, pressing the ball into his chest, he said, "You're officially pardoned from life"

Carlo screamed from the pain, eventually disintegrating from the staff. Thor watched in horror. "Oh my gosh!" Thor cringed.

Blue goo from Carlo was dripping onto the floor, in which The Grandmaster stepped in it. He lifted his foot. "I'm stepping it it, ugh! Look, wow!"

Thor gagged. "Oh! The smell!"

The Grandmaster looked over to Topaz. "What does it smell like?"

"Burnt toast" she said, taking the staff from The Grandmaster.

"What happened to my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself. C'mon!" He walked away, Thor's chair following.

========================

AS THEY ENTERED AN AREA WITH MORE BEINGS, The Grandmaster explained, "My name is Grandmaster, and I look over a little thing called the 'Contest of Champions'. People come from far and wide to come unwillingly participate in it. You just became part of our new cast. What do you say about that?"

"I don't give a shit about your games, I'm going back to Asgard." Thor snapped, looking at The Grandmaster.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" The Grandmaster said, clearly being sarcastic. He placed his hands on a turntable, providing some tunes for the guests around him.

By now, Thor was fuming. He looked around when suddenly, he spotted someone he knew.

"Loki?" Thor whispered. "Loki! Over here! L-Loki!"

Loki glanced over, and his face went pale. He stood up, and rushed over to his brother shushing him loudly. "You're alive!?"

"Yes, of course I'm alive!"

"What are you doing here?" Loki asked in a whisper

"What do you mean? I'm stuck in this stupid chair! Where's your chair?!"

"I didn't get a chair!"

"Well get me out of this one!" Thor shook uncomfortably.

"I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?"

Thor and Loki began to bicker, only to be stopped by the Grandmaster interrupted them. "What are you two whispering about?"

Loki jumped away, frightened. Grandmaster laughed. "Time is different in these parts. On any other world, I'd be like, millions of years old. But here on Sakaar..."

He gave Loki a look. Loki avoided eye contact for as long as possible, before awkwardly meeting eyes with him.

"In any case, you, uh, know this guy? What is it...lord of thunder?

"God of thunder" Thor quickly corrected. The Grandmaster glanced at him.

"I've never met this man in my life." Loki chuckled, lying.

"He's my brother!" Thor boomed

Loki shrugged. "Adopted."

"Is he a fighter?" Grandmaster asked.

Thor gave a fake laugh. "Take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you."

The Grandmaster chuckled. "Aw look at that, he's threatening me. You would get along well with Scraper 143. Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal; you wanna get back to, uh, ass-place?"

"Asgard!"

"Any contender who defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win."

"Fine! Point me in the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick!"

"That's what I call a contender! Okay, right this way, lord." He said. Thor's chair suddenly jerked forward, leading him to a metal door, before getting thrown into a room.

He sprung to his feet, running to the door and pounding against it.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!"

He turned around to see a large rock figure sitting on the ground, holding his hand out.

"Take it easy man! Over here! Pile of rocks waving at you!"

=======================

authors note
second chapter done! i PROMISE thor and ryn will meet soon, i'm just trying to set everything up first. see you next chapter!