Author Bio, Part 3

And if you're a self-published author looking to make sure your bio has all the necessary information (usually good to have everything listed on the sites where readers buy your books), you could go with something like this.

Elana Johnson is a young adult author. Her work includes the young adult dystopian romance series Possession, Surrender, Abandon, and Regret, published by Simon Pulse (Simon & Schuster). Her popular ebook, From the Query to the Call, is also available for free download, as well as a young adult dystoipan short story in the Possession world, Resist. 

She is also the author of ELEVATED and SOMETHING ABOUT LOVE, both standalone young adult contemporary romance novels-in-verse. 

Her novella, ELEMENTAL RUSH (which is available for free!), began a new futuristic fantasy series. ELEMENTAL HUNGER, a full-length novel, is the second part of the story. The series concludes with ELEMENTAL RELEASE, the final novella, which is also free.

School teacher by day, Query Ninja by night, you can find her online at her personal blog (www.elanajohnson.com) or Twitter (@ElanaJ). She also co-founded the Query Tracker blog and WriteOnCon, and contributes to the League of Extraordinary Writers, a blog written by young adult science fiction and fantasy authors.

It's a little bit longer. It lists all my titles, as well it should, as I'm hoping that readers that like one of my books will pick up another novel I've written and published. I might not put something like this in my query letter, but I would definitely use it on the sites where I'm offering my self-published titles for sale.