Eye Drops

On a recent mission, Lance had run into a fog with out his helmet on. Since then his vision had grown worse everyday until he could not see at all.
Pidge had run several tests before coming to the conclusion that all he needed was special eye drop that she created. That led them to this moment.
~*~

Lance sat on a stool. His head was tilted back. And even though his eyes were wide open, he couldn't see a thing. Pidge stood near him on a step stool. Leaning over him, she was trying to make sure she didn't miss his eye.
"Lance, you're swaying again," she said annoyed. Ever since he lost his sight he would sway and claimed that he had no idea.
"Sorry," Lance muttered.
"Still swaying," she stated distractedly.
"How about this?" He reaches up and grabbed her arms.
"What are you doing?"
"Trying to make sure I'm not moving." Lance could just imagine the are-you-serious look she was giving him that moment.
"When you do that, I can't move my arms to give you the drops," she stated plainly.
"Oh." Lances arms fell, and to Pidge's annoyance he continued his swaying.
"Ugh! Fine!" Moving the bottle of eye drops to one hand, she grabbed Lances wrist with the other and moved it so it was resting on her waist.
Pidge started to blush furiously but when Lances swaying stopped he didn't complain.
As she tried once again to give him the eye drops, she noticed that he too was blushing. And was that a small smile? Pidge wondered.

Lance could feel as Pidge seemed to pour the liquid into his eyes, and blinked.
"Stop blinking. You'll force it all out."
Lance stopped.
He heard Pidge put the lid back on the bottle and set it on the tray.
"And done," she said.
"Good." Lance reaches up and found her face.
It wasn't far from his. He brushed the golden brown hair, he knew would be there, to the side, and stood. Closing the distance, he felt Pidge tense. Lance lightly brushed his thumb until he found the corner of her mouth. He realized that she could probably see the the burning blush he felt, but that didn't matter. This was the girl with the big heart, the girl that cared for him, the smartest person he knew, the girl he loved. And he intended to tell her that.
Pidge felt herself deflating in his arms, as she stared at his serious but blushing face. Was he really doing this. Did Lance McLain the flirt, the blue paladin, and the only crush she ever had in the universe, really intend to kiss her?
"You're the most wonderful girl I know, Pidge. I love you." Was what he meant to say, but he was cut off half way through as Pidge interrupted him by softly kissing him.
"I love you too, Lance"
As Lance blinked in surprise, he started to see a very blurry blushing Pidge in front of him.
"Hey," he whispered. "That must have been a magic kiss or something because I can see you."
"It must be 'or something.' That something being my eye drops."
"Nope, definitely magic." He whispered
———————————————————
Okay so this is like my first time actually writing out something like this so be nice. Let me know how I did. Feel free to tell me how to improve because very obviously I'm still learning. 😄
And I don't even know if anyone will read this in the first place but if you want me to write more don't hesitate to comment on things you think I could write. And please be nice. Okay 👌.