Part 1 Chapter 1:DJZ...DLC or Anomaly?

"Where am I? Why does this place change every single day?" DJZ asked himself.

This enigmatic man who appeared to be both living and dead...as if his body cannot decide whether to live or break down was simply known as DJZ. His physical appearance was peculiar. 5'8...weighing about 120lbs....with really flexible yet muscular arms a waist with abs and 0% body fat he did not ask for, and legs as strong as both a grasshopper and hooved animal hybrid similar to a Kentauros or Minotauros. Because he barely gets motivated by things, he simply walks slowly and lazily. But make no mistake, this man is not weak, far from it! He is far more powerful than he realizes. But since this world, Imajinn, changes EVERY SINGLE DAY, It frightens him despite having an apathetic stone like face. Most of his emotions are not shown on his face....unless SOMETHING REALLY INTERESTING HAPPENS! Like...now.

"Excuse me sir? But are you the one known as DJZ?" a strange floating woman asked him.

His apathetic face finally broke as he saw this mysterious yet attractive woman with horns for a crown apparently.

"I am he. Who are you and...HOW ARE YOU LEVITATING?! THAT'S AWESOME!!!" DJZ exclaimed as the woman cackled flirtatiously.

"I am known as...The Enchantress, former leader of the Order Of No Quarter...ever since my eternal foe, Shovel Knight, bested me and my beloved Knights...I have been wandering all of Imajinn to find you, my mysterious gentleman. I currently live with the Daughters Of No Quarter, the daughters of my fallen Knights who wish to eradicate...ahem, defeat Shovel Knight. But to be honest...they hate each other and spend most of their time bickering with each other more than search for Shovel Knight...who apparently has a Daughter as well. So, I am glad I found you before she did! KYA HAHAHA!" The Enchantress explained.

DJZ accepted her offer without even knowing the price of his choice and decision, tempted by her enigmatic smile.

"I will ensure the Daughters Of No Quarter at least pay attention to me! I have no idea what will happen when I meet them...BUT! ANYTHING BETTER THAN WAITING AROUND! Letsa go, Miss Enchantress!" DJZ posed randomly as he said this.

And so! DJZ just randomly meets the Former Leader of the infamous Order of No Quarter, The Enchantress and blindly helps her without knowing the consequences of the dubious choice he made!

End of Part 1