Recess Time

I ran to the bathroom with lightening speed jumping into the stall I always used. I went into the handicapped bathroom so in case I passed out I would have space to lay down.
I took my razor from the front pouch of my book bag crying hysterically. I took three deep breathes to steady myself before pushing down the blade. I slid it across my skin watching the blood ooze (is that how you spell ooze Oh well!) down my arm. I repeated the same process until I was happy with what I saw on my arms and legs. I pulled my sleeve back down and walked out of the stall. That took up my whole recess so I had to run to my locker and grab my books for French.
I ran into the classroom right before the late bell. My teacher, mrs.Richardson was strict on when we got to class. If we were the slightest bit late we'd get in trouble. I'd gotten into trouble with her a lot because my 'bathroom trips' were normally longer than what I had done today. I saw that the boy, Dylan I think it was. I went to his table since he was sat alone.
"Hey!" He said said patting the seat next to him. I placed my stuff opposite of him and gave him a little smirk.
"I think I'll sit here." I said sarcastically pulling my chair out and sitting down.
"Hey do you mind showing me around at lunch. I don't really know where I'm going."
"Ok. Let me see your schedule. I'll show you your last two classes of the day and your classes for tomorrow."
"Ok. Do you wanna hang out for the rest of the hour?" He asked me shyly. Was he crushing on me? How is that even possible? Everyone hates me! No one around here likes me! Could one guy turn me around?
_______________________________________________________
Wassup guys? Chapter three. So the guy up there is Dylan. Duh! I don't really know what to say. Vote comment did you like it? Also you can follow my Instagram and Twitter if you want.
Instagram: Officially_unofficial_5sos
Twitter Hot_Band_Boys14 (or _14. Idk.)
Also. My kik is wonderwomanMGEC
so do what you will with this info I'm trying to get to 100+ followers before Christmas so please help. Thanks. EMILY OUT!!