Part Forty

“Come take my hand!”

“I won’t let you go!”

“I’ll be your friend!”

“I will love you so….”

“Will you two twits put a cork in it!”

Looking up from my phone I watched as a giggling, Luke and Charlie plopped down on the bed they had previously been jumping on around Michael.

“I’m bored.” Luke announced.

“Go fuck another.” Michael spat.

Smirking, Calum climbed onto the bed and began humping Michael.

“Ew!” Michael shouted, “Get off me!”

Licking his cheek, Calum climbed off and crossed over to my bed where he lay down with his head on my lap.

“We’re bored.” Luke said for a second time.

“Go have a threesome with Calum, he’s clearly sexually frustrated.” Michael snarled.

“Is that a legitimate offer?” Calum questioned, rolling off of me.

“No!” Luke cried, wrapping his arms around Charlie, “Not in your life time!”

Rolling his eyes, Calum pulled out his phone.

“I want to go somewhere.” Charlie whined.

“There’s the door biatch.” Michael answered.

“Mikey don’t call my girlfriend a biatch please.” Luke sighed.

“I want us all to go do something fun.” Charlie continued, not deterred, “It’s our last day in the UK.”

“We have fans outside.” Michael snapped, “I’m not in the mood to deal with getting ready and taking pictures.”

“I was already down there for an hour and a half.” I informed him.

“Oh wow.” Michael scoffed, “Saint Ashton over here, let’s all just bow down.”

“What is your deal?” I demanded.

“I’m bored.” He spat, “I’m extremely frustrated sexually and just… other stuff.”

“Why don’t you get funky with Jasmine?” Calum asked.

“I bet she’s hairy.” Michael grumbled.

“So?” Luke asked.

“She probably has a bush jungle.”

“Ew, Michael, man why do you always have to go there?” I sighed.

Michael shrugged.

Suddenly there was a knock on our door.

“Speak of the devil.” Michael grumbled, “If it’s her don’t let her in.”

Rolling her eyes Charlie skipped over to the door and throwing it open revealed Jasmine, who was eating a cup of yogurt.

“What’s up?” she greeted, sitting on the end of Michael’s bed.

“Your weight fat ass, every time I see you, you’re eating.” He muttered.

“Michael!” Luke shouted.

Sighing, Jasmine threw her yogurt in the trash.

“So what’s going on Jazzy?” I questioned, trying to change the subject.

“My wrists were bugging me.” She muttered, “I thought hanging out with you guys would take my mind of it.”

“Don’t you have pills or something you can take?” Michael laughed.