Alt Epilogue Part Four

Niko looked up at the older saiyan. "So, Jay, if you're as strong as you say you are, can I see?" he asked.

"What do you mean by 'see', kid?" Jay raised a brow.

"Can you fight someone?" Niko clarified.

"I mean, I can, but no one here is around my level besides Xicor. But that's too risky to do itself," Jay told him.

Niko looked slightly disappointed. "That sucks."

Niya lightly smacked him, making him look at her. She turned to Jay. "I'm sorry about that. He's just excited to grow up and become stronger."

Jay didn't mind, all he did was look back at the kid. "So, what's the strongest form you've ever seen?" Jay asked. "Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Blue Two, Ultra Instinct, Ultimate Saiyan, Synergy?"

Niko made a confused expression. "Super Saiyan Blue Two? What's an Ultra Instinct?"

Jay scratched his head, "To be honest, I don't know either. I'm more of a show than tell kind of guy."

"Then, show me," Niko crossed his arms.

Jay grinned and got into a simple stance, gathering all of his energy together and going through almost all of his transformations before stopping at Blue Two. But as he charged up his immense energy, it was enough to cause powerful earthquakes that made buildings crumble, fall over, or just collapse on the spot. There were also strong winds that made everyone fall to the ground in almost an instant, except for Jay's friends and family since they were used to the destruction. But that wasn't it. The sky turned gray and a powerful storm formed, lighting appearing from all directions.

As Niko got up, he looked at the saiyan with wide eyes. The amount of power the saiyan had was unbelievable. The boy tried to sense his ki, but it was no use; he just couldn't fathom the power. Not only was Niko surprised, but Mae and Niya, too. This Jay was far stronger than the one they had met five years ago.

Trunks clung onto his daughters, bringing them close. Monma placed a steady arm on his grandmother, helping her up. They also looked amazed at Jay.

Niko regained his composure and stared at Jay. "Thanks," he told him. "That was pretty cool. You are pretty strong."

"Want me to go even further?" Jay asked the boy.

Niko shrugged. "If you want. As long as you don't make my sisters cry," he held a steady gaze with Jay.

"Oh, so no. Well, that's a shame." Jay powered down to his base, looking around but simply ignoring the destruction he'd caused. The area surrounding them looked like a wasteland.

Niko looked around as well, containing his surprise. Then, he turned to Jay and nodded. "Thanks for showing me. I guess I have a lot of training to do..."

"At this rate, with this training, you'll probably never reach this amount," Jay stated. "But you can try. Also, about your sisters crying..." Jay pointed at Niko's sisters, and he saw how they started to let the tears escape their eyes. And moments later, they were bawling their eyes out.

Tarron and Touka had dug her faces into Trunks' chest, bawling.

Niko turned to Jay, slightly annoyed. "I'll keep trying, no matter what." He had a determined glint in his eyes. Then, he hurried off to his sisters.

"Nice moves," Mae smirked at Jay. "Maybe I should show you the new form I've been working on."

"Sure, go for it," Jay said, turning to Mae.

"Since my dad learned Ultra Instinct and surpassed me, I had to step up and try and surpass him," Mae said as she powered up to Ultra Instinct. From there, the silver aura turned rose gold with a silver shine. Mae's hair stood straight up like super saiyan, and her power shot up dramatically. Her eyes turned the same rose gold with a silver shine. Her hair color matched her aura as well.