Introduction

Howdy.

Must I really keep doing this? Oh, well.

All Rights Reserved. No copyright infringement is intended. All characters belong to J.K Rowling, her publishers and all parties included.

This one's going to be a little different. It's not exactly a short story, but more like a compilation of moments I have envisioned of the gang and their Patronuses.

I did my best to embody how I envisioned their relationships to be. For example, Draco and Harry are staticky, they'll always clash and strike first. Blaise and Ron are more careful, more considerate, and ever caring. Very soft and gentle. Luna and Ginny would be whimsical, of course, never a dull moment for them; they're always moving doing something new. Pansy and Hermione are both quite clever, and their stance in society makes them to be very proper. And, so forth.

Anyways.

You'll see what I mean.

This is actually a very important publication, as you guys get to see what my writing process looks like and how I work with it and around it. I will explain it in further detail at the end of the book.

Cover art was possible by some images I found on Google and Photoshop Express as an editing media. Therefore, art is mine.

As always, if you don't prefer this kind of writing, do kindly shove off.

I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Happy reading!

-N