WC: 300

"What's going on with you?"

"What's going on with me? Out of everyone here, I thought that you'd be able to see that I am anything but okay."

"You said it yourself, you're fine."

"What about this looks okay to you? Are the tear-stained cheeks, bloodstained sleeves and hollowed out cheeks looking normal to you? I have nothing left, I became your friend because you needed fixing, in fixing you, I got to ignore the demons that claw their way into my conscious mind. I knew that you were only going to use me, I knew that it was only a matter of time before you went right back to the very people who fucked you up in the first place. I told myself that I wasn't going to get used to being your friend but fuck, I did. I fix you, you break me. Figured I'd be used to it by now."

"I'm not using you."

"Bullshit. You're only my friend when you need something, or your stupid friends are tired of your complaining. You use me every time, and I let you. You walk away, and the demons have come out of their caves. You only think that something is wrong with me when it is very fucking obvious that I am anything but okay. Hate to break it to you, but the person with the brightest smile usually has the darkest mind."

"I can't believe you."

"Then don't. You can't admit to yourself that you are a user. I've talked to your friends, even the ones I hate and they agree with me, you use people and then act like they don't exist when you are done with them. So go ahead, spread your nasty rumors about me, the broken girl with no friends, just know that you are done using me, I am not going to let you hurt me again."

"But-"

"Get the fuck out of my face."

"If you want me to go, then why are you crying?"

"Because I realized something today, I am better than you, I realized my self-worth, and that is something I haven't ever realized before. These aren't tears of loss, these are tears of the realization that I am worth way more than you will ever be."